Diablo III Celebrates 10 Years

"All bounties will be doubled from now until Season 26 ends."

Ohhh I didnā€™t read that correctly. Looks like I might play a little bit of Non-season just to see.

Problem with EN is it doesnt adress the issues at hand as advertised. Only time its useful is when youā€™re gearing alts. And all it does it cut 30~ grs down for augmenting.
New dream rift is also not much of a dream, thanks to certain monster types.
So forgive me for being disappointed at Blizzard for not providing what they advertise.

I get that they are working on two other diablo games, and I am looking forward to diablo immortal. However, this is very underwhelming for a 10 year anniversary announcement.

Please bring back soul shards, that was their best idea. I just hope S27 will be better.

more than 65 million Nephalem worldwide over the past 10 years

:open_mouth: 65 million :crazy_face:

OK. OK. To be fair it beats that scam they pulled on everyone at Christmas. :thinking:

Exactly! I was waiting for something new, like all the powerless lengendarys get a power, opening up new biulds, or just some cosmetics would have been better. Nope.

1 Like

Pretty low effort given the milestone. Should have been all the things they have doubled in past seasons; caches, blood shards, gobs, XP

Nice. I like the Echoing Nightmare and augmenting gem. Would like a little more of it, but think it fits great as a permanent fixture.

Also appreciate the double bounties. Itā€™ll get me playing more this season, for sure.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry on the next milestone well get some sweet, suprisesā€¦ in D4.

ā€œWe have received positive feedback around the Echoing Nightmareā€

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The same people who said ā€œfeedback on set dungeons has been overwhelmingly positiveā€ā€¦just lol.

You people are clearly also Sleepy Joeā€™s doctors who consistently give him a clean bill of mental health.

8 Likes

What Dream Rift? I can only get normal GRs or Orekā€™s Nightmare (worst maps, 99% of enemies are Grotesque etc.). Am I doing something wrong?

What enemy types? I can barely see elites for couple frames before they explode.

I wish they give higher chance for Princes Lillian to appear. That would have been good anniversary. You can get the wings if you farm it. Cause i am sure most donā€™t have it. :slight_smile: Or maybe they can put another set of wings in the drop of Princes Lillian so those that have the Rainbow wings can farm the new wings.

2 Likes

Itā€™s impossible to find Princess Lillian. Not to even mention how tedious goblin farming is solo. Even if you get wings itā€™s way too easy to salvage them.

2 Likes

At a 5% drop rate it cuts augmenting approximately in half. If you want 125ā€™s of course. 25 non-death empowered GRā€™s to get a 125, in that time you get one scream and 25 GRā€™s gets you two 125ā€™s. And something else to remember is the 100% chance to even get a 125 is at 134, that is above most peopleā€™s pushing level and nobody speed farms that solo so it reduces it way more than half for most. I think it is a really good way to improve gem levelling for augments.

This is quite underwhelmingā€¦ 10 year anniversary and all we get is double drops for the most disliked part of the game.

I get not adding another old theme but why not do double goblins and drop rate (screams as well) and bonus XP like we have had in the past if this is the way they are going?

And a special cosmetic. I mean they could have taken the Wings of Valor for pre-ordering RoS and changed it to red, there you go nice special wings that would take almost no time to implement.

But with that being said, thanks for keeping this great game alive for so long. I have had tons of hours of fun, and used it to get through some rough days by just switching of and grinding.

4 Likes

The problem with double bounties is that you canā€™t get enough forgotton souls. I guess i will farm some bounties until i have enough for the non season forgotton souls that i have. But i will get bored soon enough. My motivation is basically because i can have a chance to find rainbow goblins.

Exactly. It seems many people tend to forget this. Maybe non-seasonal players can afford and optimize this double bounties, but I really doubt many seasonal players actually have enough FS to reforge even if they have enough bounty crafting mats to do so.

I was like P500+ and I only have like 300+ FS at this point. It was like 6 times reforge at best.

Currently sitting at:
9738 DBs
2586 Forgotten Souls
388 Act 1
241 Act 2
261 Act 3
185 Act 4
246 Act 5

Plus a lot of caches in stash waiting to be opened (full sets + A2/A3/A4/A5 extras in various amounts.

How? Pickup as many legendaries in Nrifts as you can if it doesnā€™t slow you down too much. And of course good reliable GR90-98 grind which will give you 10-12 legendaries per run depending on level maxing out at 98 but 97 doesnā€™t seem to give trash items too often.

if anything should have transferred to non-season it was ethereals.

make echoing nightmare truly special; echoing nightmare should be the only endgame to have like an astronomical chance for ethereal.

may we see another s24 and 25. a better executed 25 with more variations.

anyway hell of a patch-work, over these 10 years. from botched to a game a game and then a solid one.