Diablo II Resurrection will not play

Pre ordered Diablo II Resurrection and I cannot beta test/play. Game acts like it will load then crashes and goes back to start up screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, checked my drivers and I still have the issue.

Closed beta is over. Next beta is open beta and will be available this friday.

1 Like

Early Access Beta ended as planned today at 10am Pacific.

Early Access Beta was announced as a short weekend test.

Early Access Beta:

• Start - Friday Aug 13th at 10am Pacific Time.
  • End - Tuesday Aug 17th at 10am Pacific Time.

They posted a Twitter reminder too for anyone who forgot what was in the Beta Announcement information.

You can play again for Open Beta weekend.

• Start - Friday Aug 20th.
  • ENDS - Monday Aug 23rd at 10am Pacific time.

Your Early Access Beta chars will be kept for Open Beta. Beta Chars will NOT be kept for Live release. Beta is for testing only.

1 Like

I was trying since 8/14 and was not able to beta.

It was awfully fun while it lasted!

2 Likes

What video card do you have?
Version of Windows?
Any other useful tidbit other than “it wouldn’t load all weekend during the closed beta”?

Device name DESKTOP-HP864VD
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz
Installed RAM 12.0 GB
Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA044
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
Edition Windows 10 Home
— —
Version 21H1
Installed on ‎7/‎30/‎2020
OS build 19043.1165
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

I’m going to go out on a limb and assume you don’t have an add-on video card. Like nVidia, or AMD/Radeon?

Because if not, that is why it won’t play.

It should play on some integrated systems…should being the operative word. Alpha did, oddly enough.

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

Hate it when I’m right.

Well, apparently things have changed. Now not only does it not run on on-board graphics, it tries to turn discreet graphic cards into a heat source for a barbecue. lol

d2 resurrected beta issues… no problem on loading the game into lobby but having issue on joining or creating game on full screen and window screen… resolution tested on full screen are 1280x1080 and 1280x720 on window mode resolution tested are 1280x1019 and 1280x720 and all the same issues game crashed when about to enter the in game itself loging into battle.net char and lobby info no issues only on in game. all of this are in low settings by the way. my system info :
i5 3570k
12gb ram
geforce gtx 1660ti 6gb