Diablo II: Resurrected

Because Blizzard won’t let people who have not pre-ordered or purchased Diablo II: Resurrected post in its forums, I’m going to post this here.

Diablo II: Resurrected is not Diablo II.

• There is censorship that panders to the values of the Chinese Communist Party.
    -See The Harem and the Fetish.
  • There is masculinization and uglification of females to appeal to SJWs.
    -See the Ma’amazon.
  • Race switching to appeal to “diversity” (Chinese and/or SJWs).
    -See the Asiassin.
  • Original Diablo II developers have spoken out against Diablo II: Resurrected.
    -See Mark Kern

Who knows what else will be revealed once the game actually releases. Blizzard has been heading down a dark path since Vivendi merged with Activision. The acquiescence to the Chinese Communist Party and siding with extremist SJWs in the culture war has lost me as a customer. I am very disappointed that I cannot in good conscience support a game that I was extremely looking forward to, especially as a player of the original game. After the horrible Warcraft 3 “remaster”, numerous poor World of Warcraft expansions, and the still laughable concept of Diablo Immortal, Diablo II: Resurrected seems to be just another sign that Blizzard is dead and cares about neither their core audience nor their art. They can keep rearranging the deck chairs on a sinking ship, but it will not change the ultimate outcome.

R.I.P. Blizzard