Diablo II Resurrected Feedback EA

Starting this feedback off running I will be pointing out there are some things that need to be looked at improving before the Open Beta into launch.

* Server size. There was rubber banding, disconnections, and slow response times from server to visual. (example, drinking a potion and it taking 1-2 seconds to show its working). Having more server space to allow for the influx of players should be done to prevent these from happening.

*Animation speeds. I noticed at times that my character would do a full swing and be bring the weapon back before the damage showed up or the miss would appear showing what the attack did. so either the animation base speed needs to be slowed down some to match the damage speed or the damage calculation needs to be done faster to prevent what seems to be lag when its not.

*Character select screen. The new graphics look great, but the amazon's face still looks to old. and the spacing seems to large. it might be because enhanced graphics and screen resolution but it didn't quite have the same vibe.

*Assassin/Necro. I understand not wanting to have all the classes open through the betas but to prevent bugs and stuff and animations we need to be able to test them. You are already limiting the acts and levels to really test out builds.

*Druid Summon Spirit Wovles. Theres a light issue that flares up when they are summoned to your position after they get to far away from the character. might want to double check those resummons