Diablo II Resurrected Beta Question/Blizzard Support

What? I assumed there was going to be an open beta for a few weeks… thats why most of us preordered. I work irregular hours and work can call me up during the weekends… so guess ill just refund and decide later if I even want the game.
Why is blizzard trying to boycott itself??

Wrong i preorderd my 2 copys coz i love this Game the beta is just a bonus :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m excited for this! Been so long.

800x600 needs to die!

6 Likes

Lol @ the amount of spoiled crybabies in this thread.

4 Likes

However, as we already know, these tests are taking place as stress tests to put BattleNet under load now that D2R has moved to modern BattleNet. Just we aware that you may need to start thinking about keeping a couple of weekends free if you want to take part.

If you want to take part in the test, it will run in two phases. Those who have pre-ordered will have access to the first test. A second test will run that’s an open beta where everyone can take part.

Hope this helps clarify the phases

i work away from home for a week and come home for a week, this 2 weekend test time has really dampened my mood. I was hopeful for a 2 week test.

1 Like

This. I had hoped for a 2 week long test with early access getting like 2-3 days more… I this kind of sucks… But in the end I just hope everything will be good, polished and ready for the release since that’s what ultimately matters.

2 Likes

like blizzard these days, sounds awful. lol. i love diablo 2 and i’m hoping it’s not the same new age blizzard junk.

2 Likes

You don’t but I will…

sounds like somebody didn’t preorder

I thought you couldn’t even post here without pre-ordering…?

4 Likes

Stresstest … Error 37 incoming ^^

Can’t in good conscience purchase this game. Sorry devs, I hope you can understand. Until Bobby Kotick is gone.

I’m pretty sure he stepped down the other day, quick question though, how are you able to comment in the forum if you do not own the product?

Its saturday and we still have no beta to play… 1st phase will be for those who pre-purchased the game and the 2nd phase will be for everyone.

God people have literally no patience for a BETA. YOU MIGHTA NOT even get in it.vwhen that happens, the forums will burst forth with Reddit losers and discord mods crying about wah wah where’s my beta key

Isn’t the beta a stress test? I thought everyone gets in

yep preorders first then all

I play Last Epoch and waiting for this beta.

You are mixing up people, i am afraid.
The person who left the company in the last days was J. Allen Brack, the president of Blizzard.
I have not heard anything regarding Bobby Kotick yet.

1 Like