Diablo II Ladder Reset - June 11

it’s 3:05 PST someone is running little late

they always run late…

3 Likes

I hope this reset fixes the problems making an initial connection that we’ve been having on west for months now. It’s like some of the servers in the pool were completely dead or in a bad state and no one bothered giving them a kick to recover.

Think they finally took the servers down about 3 mins ago.

1 Like

looks like there is a que of 400+ so far and its not even reset yet.

I’m 188 in that que lol

looks like we will just have to wait and see if they fix it or not.

Does this impact LOD ladder also?

Yes this effects all ladder characters. D2 and LoD.

Yes, they say “Classic” as in not Diablo 2 Resurrected.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying mate.

1 Like

Does anyone know when the reset is done? I’m from Europe (Germany) and I don’t know if I should wait a bit more or go to bed :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Couple hours they said

About 70 more minutes left.

Okay ty, then it’s better goin to sleep :heart:

Do you know if Resurrect servers will have the 14 days IP ban ?
I just got banned because… i logged in with my characters. it´s a real turn off buying anything else from Blizzard in these conditions. XXI century guys!

3 Likes

PvM is for losers (who cares about going for lvl 99 anymore) PvP is the only thing that matters! But that being said I agree 3 month is too short to gear up a proper duel char and actually have proper and equal PvP tournaments.

Reset seems to have started. It is now 4pm. Pacific Time? Two hours early.

All four realms hang at "Connecting to the fastest server).

You play the game the way you want and we’ll play it the way we want. Many people still enjoy PvM, if you’re not one of them then fine, but no need to put people down over it. My friends and I have a blast doing PvM runs together.

1 Like

i just tried getting on. says same thing. let the 2 hour wait begin