Diablo Hell's Ink, early access to D4 beta

So Early access implies we might be seeing beta by early Fall?

Unlikely.

Well then I would NOT expect D4 to release in the first half of 2023 which was said during the Bethesda/MS “E3” whatever.

Beta needs at least 9 months to test if we go by D3

Do you have a link for this, I thought all they said was 2023.

That was never stated. The only thing official is that it will release in 2023. People assumed it would be at the first half of the year, but that is not official.

They said within the next year from the video. So that means by June 2023

Honestly if Diablo 4 does release in the first half of 2023, then I’m guessing it’d be in May, similar to D3 when it first launched.

I dont know how to post pictures here or links so google it and it will confirm from official sources.

Doesn’t mean delay is impossible.

Nothing about June 2023. :point_down:

Press Release Details (From Blizzard)

Hell on the Horizon: Blizzard Entertainment’s Diablo® IV Coming in 2023

IRVINE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jun. 12, 2022-- Blizzard Entertainment announced today that Diablo® IV, the next generation installment in the genre-defining series, is debuting in 2023. Blizzard also announced that Diablo IV is coming to Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation®5 , alongside versions for Windows® PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation®4, with cross-play and cross-progression enabled for all platforms.

1 Like

Honestly I have no need to do that, I simply said that I’m guessing D4 will launch in May next year, if it does release in the first half.

Over the next 12months when they announced it at Ms/beth event.

xgraex this is for you :point_right: :beer:

If it is coming by June 2023, they better get the beta out soon. Let’s go Blizzard.

2 Likes

All titles targeting to release over next 12 months.

Until Blizzard posts an actual release date, I would take that picture with a truckload of salt.

Is it not official? :metal: Does MS even own Blizzard yet?

Blizzard has not gone out with anything more specific than 2023. So no.

Cant find the interview but one of the developers confirmed within the next 12 months unless something happens. Still though, grain of salt

It was showcased at an event for games releasing by June 12, 2023. It will release by June 12, 2023. You don’t need Blizzard to confirm that claim because the game wouldn’t have been in the showcase. What Blizzard will eventually confirm is the actual release date. But it will be before or on June 12, 2023.

That’s the MS showcase. They don’t show games ciming out more than 12 months later.

Yes and back the first thing I said, beta is Soon and likely coming in the Fall.

1 Like