Diablo family tree?

Is there a family tree in diablo world? As in, the great evils family tree.

Other family trees is appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Would actually be cool if one exists. Like at least we could know more about where bul-kathos came about. Or natalyas. For sure they’re giving us the most dysfunctional family in d4. Lilith, inarius, and (if rumors are true) rathma.

1 Like

Well well, a Family Tree? mmm i know about one, in the book of Tyrael i found the Red Tree of Khanduras…

From Tathamet emerged the 7 lords of hell…
Mephisto (eldest), Baal and Diablo (youngest) are considered brothers;
but also Duriel and Andariel are “twins”.

Mephisto has two known offsprings, Lucion and Lilith.

1 Like

Well that’s going way into the early family tree.

I think i heard somewhere that the 1st children directly from angel and demon were immortal. We might get to see rathma for the first time but what about the other immortal ancients like bul-kathos? Isn’t he somewhere? I doubt his parents were as important as lilith and inarius from the lore though so not sure if they can justify a story for his parents.

If they dragged Rathma up from eternity, no reason for others of the generation not to be around as well somewhere.

1 Like

Tell me, now that She’s back, who doesn’t want to go see mom or aunt Lilith? :grin:

The very first generations were immortal until Inarius used the Worldstone, is what Alaric tells us in Diablo 3

We do not know much about the rest of the group of renegades, Inarius and Lilith are important because they were the leaders and had a lower rank than an archangel (Inarius) or a prime evil (Lilith), that doesn’t mean that there weren’t others with similar rank.
What we do know is that … Lilith killed Bul-Kathos and Vasily’s parents.