Diablo | BlizzConline Q&A Thread

• How do you plan to make white items useful? Are they gonna be able to get more sockets like in D2 or be used as a base for crafting in some other manner?
5 Likes
  • Have you considered introducing vector targeting or charge-up skills for D4? Some Heroes from HotS have them in their kit.
2 Likes
  • Do you plan on adding skills combinations/interactions like some of D:Immortal’s skills?
1 Like
  • Do you plan to incorporate environmental hazards and traps? Diablo 3 was promoted with having an improved environmental interaction but it felt rather short on that promise.
2 Likes
  • Are there any plans on supporting Druid builds that focus on staying in one Were-form for a longer duration?
2 Likes
  • What are some ways the D4 team will go about making the different item tiers blue/rare/legendary competitive with each other in their own ways? Do they want a theoretical end-game character wearing a combination of blues/rares/legendarys/uniques or will it be a player just wearing all legendarys and their 1 unique?

• We haven’t heard much about white tier items (the “lowest” tier) but will these be made useful/competitive as well, such as being able to have more sockets, being used with runewords, and/or crafting?

• What are some ways the D4 team plans on making the world of sanctuary feel “alive” and dynamic as far as will there be daily/weekly quests, rare spawns, rare world boss spawns, rare dungeon spawns, etc?

1 Like

When do you expect New, Average and Veteran ARPG/Diablo players to experience their first death in D4? You say it will be hard, How hard :slight_smile:

1 Like

Add your games to cloud services like GFN. Taking games like D3 or wow and putting them on GFN would allow us to play them mobile. Imagine Immortal where a bad phone could run it, or wow where people are logged in at work, buying tokens, being logged in. It’s a win win for us all, we get more game play, you get more chances at micro transactions.

Not going to happen, and LOL at Mobile WoW.

yeah I really want it too! permanent wolf and bear form for some builds :grinning:

My question for Devs:
Do you guys plan any other forms for the druids in addition to the bear and the wolf? (hope yes! :yum:) maybe the embodiment of some element like a Sorcerer’s Conduit? Wind form? Stone Giant form? Some Bird form instead mounts? Others?

Can you tell us about charms? Belt? Charms + belt inventory?

Please say Blizzconline goes to full screen when it starts or do i need to watch it on youtube?

Ty for the early music.

tuts xD

Was about to do it again but ok… i expect a lot

I put up a question regarding D2 remaster
Was wondering if people who had originally purchased D2 plus Lod
Would get free upgrade
And before any one says examples of company’s who give remasters out for free
Bioshock 1 and 2 remasters were available free on Steam for those who purchased the original free of charge
Don’t mind re purchases was just asking

1 Like

Here are some questions from me:

Do you think Diablo 4 would be actively played 10 years after its release, just as Diablo 2 was?

Are you introducing new anti-bot measures with Diablo 4?

Would there be an option to hide other players’ MTXs and/or customizations?

Any plans to include a solo self-found mode in your game at some point?

Any update on whether we’ll see personal customizable hideouts in Diablo 4?

When I see a closed door I shiver. Any plans to give these an auto-open mechanism or make them breakable?

Who drinks the potion faster - Sorceress or Rogue?

Can we level to 40 only once or should we do this with each of our newly created characters?

Would we be able to skip the campaign part like in D3 adventure mode?

After watching all of the panels on Day 1, I have a few questions centered around D2R.

The item drop rates for some of the higher end runes and uniques were so obscenely low that both my friend and I went over 10 years without ever seeing any of them ever drop. Are there any plans to alter some of the drop rates so that normal people (not bots running 24/7) can have those things drop more often?

Will the measures that were taken to reduce the frequency of duped items like with Cloned Diablo and Stones of Jordan still be present in D2R? Will the reduction in duping almost entirely remove access to these now integral features of the game?

Thank you for taking questions, and I can’t wait to hear more about D2R and D4 in the future.

2 Likes

For Diablo 2 Resurrected, will loot drops be private to each character or global where first to click on an item gets it?

Will Ladder only runewords + cube recipe be available in single player in D2:R? I hope it does.

1 Like

How long does Blizzard think it will take players to reach end game with a character and how many hours of effort are required to respec a build at end game?

We’ll the console version of D2R provide the D3 cosmetics?

Who created that soundtrack for Rogue reveal video? Soooo good!!!