Diablo 4 restricted trading confirmed. Another WoW feature. Bind on pic

There are multiple ways to make it work. A good anti botting system for a start. Anyone playing 24/7 for weeks should be checked out and most probably banned because it’s not humanly possible.

Also, their anti botting system has effectively ended botting in WoW for the most part, or so I hear. If they could bring that over, that would help a great deal.

1 Like

You mean besides the spam in channels? Besides a broken economy where rare items aren’t rare for people who pay money but are for solo people? Besides a harder time trading because I don’t pay money? Besides scamming? Besides server issues because of bots?

It bothers me because it affects me even if I don’t participate.

9 Likes

Which is great. But WoW is a monthly paid subscription. Do you honestly think Blizzard wont just abandon their prevention when it becomes a financial burden? Then it turns into D2 again.

1 Like

Be happy with Diablo 3, it sounds like exactly what you prefer, no?

3 Likes

People still bot. Look at D3. And they need to make trade channels or allow game names. I need to see it in person though.

It sounds like you’re complaining before even seeing how trade is done or before seeing any precautions they’ve taken.

1 Like

Did they indicate if there will be a skill tree yet?

1 Like

still would not stop some from the botting for trade abuse people! but as far as I think trading is a good thing for the multi-platers, but what about us that want solo play only!

It’s not what I want because it lacks actual character progression.

Then just play alone? Lol.

I honestly wouldn’t mind paying a small monthly fee if it meant new content like other pay to play games

1 Like

Diablo IV is a sequel or a prequel?

i saw mount. so they are going to sell us lots of mounts like wow :smiley:

3 Likes

Game names either need to be modifiable mid game or have some type of flag to show if say an “act 2” game is now in act 3 or like half way through act 2 or something.

I’ve been around games (and I guess life in general) to know that people will abuse any system if they can.

I’m not hurt by legit people. Because I was one in D2. It’s the other people I don’t like.

1 Like

This is absolutely great news. Having an economy was the best part of the game for me, as well as pvp. I love they are going in the right direction and staying true to previous games

7 Likes

Is there a release date yet?

1 Like

A sequel most likely.

There are only 3 confirmed playable characters. A year, at a minimum.

1 Like

Remember what Tod sold Fallout 76 as compared to what we got. And Blizzard has a worse reputation than Bethesda.

I’ll wait until release to find out how much RL money a trade will cost or how ‘PVP’ is firewalled to the point where it’s as popular as brawling.

It’s not about what they’re saying, people. It’s what they are NOT saying that you need to be paying attention to. See the Prize pool scam for instance.

3 Likes

If its Open Trade like D2 Trading , prepare your Credit Card for the 3rd Party Mess that comes with it. Lets hope they figure a way around it as so far game looks mint

1 Like

Well if the rumours are true Blizzard has plans so that it generates regular income.