Diablo 4 ptw whales edition

all bias fan boy lie you say guy , here blizzard post

The Battle Pass awards free Season Boosts. Boosts accelerate players’ progress for the duration of the Season. For example, a Season Boost might accelerate XP earned to make leveling ,

on the top you have the monts from level 1 vs too walk from level 1 to 50
all ptw

That is the free that you unlock by playing. The premium, that is payed that will be unlocked and accelarated by preorder, only contains cosmetics. Also seson pass is seson only, that will only start some time after the initial launch of the game. Also you walk lvl 1-15 where everyone will get a horse, regardless of pre-order, and can ride from lvl 15-100. Are we done yet? You are getting boreing.

2 Likes

you need too buy Deluxe or ultimate edition to have a Seasonal Battle Pass Unlock or Accelerated Seasonal Battle Pass Unlock in Diablo® IV (includes a Premium Seasonal Battle Pass Unlock

The Battle Pass awards free Season Boosts

mean not unlock for the Standard Edition , mean xp boost is for ptw Edition

You dont buy the Battle pass. Battle pass is free for all.
You buy Premium Battle pass that is cosmetics only.
Ingame shop is also cosmetics only.

From free Battle pass everyone get season boosts for free and there is no way to gain them faster by paying.

if you post the link to official blog post at least read it FFS.

You are welcome.

5 Likes

The free sesonal pass tiers not only contain boosts. Those also have cosmetics, prémium currency(which you can also only buy cosmetics with), some common crafting mats. Now i addmit i don’t know what the first 20 tiers contain, but still it’s pure speculation from you, that it will have any boosts. But i do belive Blizz is not stupid enough to pull another Immortal act, because people are heavily judgemental ever since. But i will not stop you from crieing wolf, alteast the game will be even less crowded, if anyone will listen to you.

What they did not specify is if you get 20 tiers of cosmetics from Premium Battle pass first season only or every future season.

If they pull that every seson, they must say good bye to a lot of money. So i guess all this is for the first seson only.

#fakenews. There is no XP boost for the paid battle pass.

2 Likes

GGG charged 500 bucks for their season supporter pack, & charge for every transmog. No one complains. You can choose not to buy

10 bucks or so for an optional battle pass from Blizzard. Greedy evil corp!

1 Like

It’s always optional. So i don’t understad all the gloom and doom.

I am just pointing out the double standards.

Oh yeah i get it. I hate those two.

A quick google search indicates people are indeed complaining about PoE Supporter Packs, so the premise seems false.

you have really naive user to believe the game is not ptw ,

1- 4 day of pre release is a huge advantage for player on the economie and pvp player ,most pvp dont play season ,

2- you keep ignoring the ptw mount this is a huge adventage too travel faster in a big open world from level 1 compare to walk from level 1 to 50

3- he all know down the road a lot of stuff change and promises are broken , he see this with classic wow tbc same with d2re ,

4- the one comparing poe , let me asking you what is the price box of poe 1 or 2 ? yea 0 $ a much for poe expansion ? yea right 0 $. letting you to try and play and finish the game all free , mean you have all choice and option , compare blizzard drain you 100 $ from the start with ptw feature for a game you will maybe not like or be a d2re-skin with d3gameplay

, and this 100$is from all the player base also down the road you will have 2 or 3 expension pack $$$

110% agree with Asmongold :+1: and say this from day 1 i see d4 preview

1 Like

You keep repeating an apparent lie?

That it is.
Clearly qualifies as P2W.

explaine me where i miss understand something ??? about the mount ??? yea right

And you lie… we figure out and tell you, and then you continue like nothing happened. Go figure why people don’t get you serious anymore.

1 Like

The mount is cosmetic. Nothing indicates it gives you a mount at a lvl you otherwise would not have one.

1 Like

Mount is mainly used only in town btw.

Sad to see so many people that just love the idea paying for the same game over and over and over again as if the game industry would never be able to survive without it

Such low standards

:credit_card::moneybag::pig:

3 Likes