Hello, does anyone know when it will be for pre-order from blizz ?
You can pre order it from .game.co.uk/en/m/games/diablo/diablo-iv?msg=&searchCount=1&showResultsPage=true&langId=44&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&pageSize=&resultCatEntryType=2&catalogId=10201&pageView=image&searchTerm=Diablo+4&DM_PersistentCookieCreated=true&searchButton=&storeId=10151&ddkey=http%3AmAjaxCatalogSearch
If you go into the store it is ÂŁ5 pre order
The game is years from being released. There is no pre-order date announced yet.
It will be a long wait. Just look at the recent Quarter Blog and you can get the feeling that the development is not even reached 20% as they are still figuring the skill trees, itemization, and revamping ADA systems.
Two years . . . . . . . . .
Yeah, 2 years is the minimum of when I expect the game to be ready for pre-order and release.
I would hope that we at least have a D4 forum and some type of beta late 2021. I am really looking forward to the Blizzconline schedule, we might be able to glean something from it.
Why do we need to give our age for this?
How about we wait until it is at least in a private testing phase please.
I predicted holiday 2021 to Q1 2022. For its release. COVID-19 may have pushed that back to Q2 2022. I doubt it will be later than that. That’s 5-6 years on this version with massive motivation to release ASAP.
Probably for the same reason you have always had to put an age to access the Diablo 3 website. D3 is rated M and to be on the safe side, they are treating D4 as if it is rated that way too. That way no parents can complain their kids saw something without being warned.
We’ll see, however I don’t expect it releasing any earlier than mid 2022, regardless of how long that would mean the game had been in the making for.
We have to get a lot closer to launch before you can reliably pre-order from them or anyone else. Right now I wouldn’t even trust searching for pre-orders for D4 because the ones that say it is available might be scams to bilk you out of your hard earned money.
The game isn’t even out of pre-Alpha yet so that means it might not be till May or June of 2022 before pre-orders are ready.
Wait for the next blizzcon. D4 preorder date will be announced thence.
If Trump gets re-elected (and this would be best for our country), then blizzcon may be indefinitely postponed. Sadly.
If Biden gets elected, then blizzcon will occur the following year (because the virus will have mysteriously disappeared, and the unfree press and social media editors will cease the virus related doomsday narratives).
Imagine pre-ordering D4 only to find out the devs put Challenge Rifts and Set Dungeons into the game again.
Million dollar question.
That would be 2 years from announcement, so It would fit with Blizzard’s Soon™
Then I’m off because they said it’s not even Blizzard soon. 
Sets are in so we already know. Nothing wrong with challenge rifts.
Even with the way D4 itemization and power distribution is set up, without ridiculous modifiers, sets wouldn’t be a problem. Remember, the only reason sets were as bad was when they started going extreme to get people to try out lesser used sets and builds a few years ago to get mor activity in the game. It’s not like this was the original plan.
But they did say sets would be simpler and aimed more at the beginning player. So I’m not too worried we will see the same issues we do now until very late into the game as D5 is developing if it ever happens.
As for Challenge rifts, I love trying out some of these builds and seeing if I can complete them. Gives me some different perspectives on builds and items. It’s a fun, optional, once a week thing. I certainly hope we see some form of keyed dungeon challenge or some other form of what ever else they have in store for endgame.
Yeah, all legendaries they presented up to now look like the kind we classify as insta-salvage crap in D3. So exciting.
When people say “more build variety” I hear “slap on whatever you find, it won’t make a difference anyway”.
Yes, that’s what I meant.
We (me myself included OFC) always tend to believe in possibilities we’d like to happen, sometimes even irrationally optimistic.
I always try to be the opposite, irrationally pesimistic in order to balance that, so that helps my unconscious to be on the right spot (at least, on the spot that my rational part says that’s the right one), and helps mitigating huge letdowns. If the real happenings result to be on the optimistic part of the spectrum, then I get an unexpected bigger gratification feeling and a smaller letdown otherwise.
Sadly, this only works with small-to-med hype trains, when the hype train goes full power, I usually fail to resist.