Diablo 4 - Please add mouse and keyboard support for console

I have been playing Diablo since Diablo 1 (yes, I’m old). I prefer to play games on consoles because they are cheaper and most of my friends play on consoles and not PCs. I would prefer to play Diablo on mouse and keyboard but it is not possible currently. Please add this feature in Diablo 4.

21 Likes

while your at it, PLEASE add controller support for PC d3!! haha Im old and love the controller of my console but I bought the PC version so i could actually post in the d3 section and cant stand keyboard and mouse for d3. Now add a sniper rifle and change the keys for moving WASD with space bar being a jump/roll and maybe id like it

1 Like

Please add native mouse and keyboard support for diablo 4 to the xbox ecosystem and consoles in general.

7 Likes

screw that, add full body and virtual 3d glasses! No wait, since its a ps5 hardware, add mind reading so the game does as we think it!!

+1 Yeah, i also planning to play D4 on console and prefer to use keyboard and mouse. Please add support for that in Diablo 4.

5 Likes

Please add keyboard and mouse support for the XBox version :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

We have the technology please build the future we deserve.(’’)

1 Like

I would like to play it on a dance pad, guitar hero guitar, lightgun, and NES R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy).

just bought an xbox becsuse its cheap and i don’t play anything but diablo. please add mouse and keyboard support for xbox :kissing_heart:

Just talk with Nintendo enterprise Blizzard. Release D3 keyboard and mouse + d4 bundle. I would pay 400 usd for it easy. Playing with mouse and keyboard i would have more accuracy to play. I place a dinner serving suspense table and on it place keyboard and mouse it’s done. Great stuff seating in a coach playing hundred of hours.

Thats a useless request as it allows crossplay with all platforms. So if mouse/keyboard is more effective it would require to allow it on consoles in order to be fair :wink: