Diablo 4 on MAC

What’s the latest on this?
Definitely not on MAC? Or are they still deciding

3 Likes

It’d be so hugely disappointing. Blizzard used to be a same-day release for Mac & Windows (back before Diablo 2, which was delayed for mac on release). But WoW and D3 were also Mac same-day releases.

Then Overwatch happened, and Bliz had to choose between allocating resources for consoles and Mac, I suppose.

It’s massively disappointing.

3 Likes

Sorry Mac users no Diablo IV for you.

Sry Mac users, no gaming for you in general

I’m going to stand my ground and not buy diablo 4.
Leaving us mac user out like this is bad PR. would have bought it otherwise.

I will not run a VM just to play this game.

4 Likes

so D2, and now D4 coming up, not playable by Mac users. Can’t imagine they don’t have the $$ to hire programmers to write them for the Mac. :frowning:

Would love to see Diablo 4 on Mac. Our whole family runs Macs only and loves D2 & D3. Blizzard, please consider offering a Mac version.

5 Likes

I think it will eventually drop in a year or two. But seriously the D4 beta is not a wonderful experience going by some PC users, some complain about being dropped after waiting forever to try Act One (open beta). Also some claim its uses RAM a lot more then it should. So it will be a better game by the time Apple allows better graphics ports than present using Metal3. You can in the meanwhile watch several notable players on twitch playing D4 beta.

1 Like

What do people expect from a first open beta? They would have the same issues if the beta was the Mac. It was still fun with all the issues. The server slams fixed most of the issues. Anyway, I got a PC so I can play D4.

1 Like

Maybe I can look. for the cheapest PC to play D4 on? :frowning:

Been Playing Diablo 4 on my macbook pro m1 max and it’s great. Apple game through when blizzard did not, kinda.

1 Like

yes, it works for Diablo 2 Resurrected too, and overwatch, and elden ring, and cyberpunk 2077, etc.

1 Like

Cool… But when will ‘X15 command line tools beta’ be available to the public Mac users? thanks

It is available to public. doesn’t even require paid developer account. just free one and then some confidence with command line setup.

1 Like