Diablo 4 Feedback

I want to share my thoughts on D4. All i see is great and trading is a must. The most important issue to solve here is Hacks and Mods. I have spend idk how many hours in D3 during my years and i bought the game 5 times even gifted it to friends after so that means even more on every console and PC i love it i even play it on my switch but this is a game breaking issue and destroyed my experience i hope you make it possible this time for every player!

They “plan” on trading to be implemented. The current plan is three tiers of tradable items. Lower quality items are infintely tradeable and there are even plans for a clan “treasure chest” that you can leave items in for clanmates to take as they need. The second tier of items are tradeable once, even if you’ve used it for “some” time. Once you trade such an item, it is bound on account to the reciever. The final tier of items are bound on account always and therefore unable to be traded, ever. Mythic items are supposed to all be account bound but no idea of where the cutoff to that final tier will be.

That sounds about right. Very good idea and will be great if implemented. I hope they do it. Last would be the hacks. I hope we don’t see that any longer in production it truly ruined my d3 experience.