Diablo 4 Console Mouse&Keyboard SUPPORT

With the new consoles coming out and upgrading the graphics cards on a PC can be really expensive, many will appreciate it if there were mouse and keyboard support for Diablo for on consoles. I would love to be able to play on my couch on the PS5 but using mouse and keyboard so i am able to do things like: mouse over the tooltip to see more info, mouse over some item on the floor to see its stats and just have all the convenience that mouse and keyboard gives on PC.
MORE OPTIONS IS ALWAYS BETTER!!

13 Likes

As you may already know, blizzard doesn’t have plans on having mouse and keyboard support with console. That may or may not change in the future.

1 Like

Completely agreed. That needs to happen.

Should be fully playable with mouse and keyboard on console.

4 Likes

Interesting. The first post in the thread now counted as + for post count. That is new.

Also, when it comes to physical accessibility options, I am good with more. We shall have to see what they decide in the end.

2 Likes

I noticed that too, however I don’t think that’s the case after a second glance.

The OP replied a little further down, yet their post count still shows as 1.

Unless… I’m completely barking (or perhaps meowing is preferable) up the wrong tree. :sweat_smile:

This definitely needs to happen, especially considering the price gap between PS5/XBOX and an equivalent PC.

5 Likes

I would be so glad if this happenes

3 Likes

Kinda forgot this should have been one of the questions thrown at Blizzard last weekend. Not that they would have answered it anyway.
But yeah, this is such a no-brainer feature to add to D4.

4 Likes

I’d like to see this included for D2R also. Make it happen Blizzard.

5 Likes

Blizzard!!! Make this happen please! It just makes sense to support M&K on consoles.

2 Likes

Dont do this, if people want to play with mouse and keyboard let them play on PC.

Necromancers are bringing back the dead from 2 years ago.

Is there any news about mouse and keyboard on consoles?
A Playstation Blog stated that there will be “classic” control with mouse and keyboard, now the post is edited. Does that mean we will not see it in the beta or will it also not be in the final product?

Lots of people would love to play with mouse and keyboard on consoles, me personally would buy the game twice

2 Likes