Diablo 3 wont open anymore

I dont know what is happening these day’s . I have been playing Diablo 3 since 2012 and never ONCE it did this . The game wont open . When I click " Play " in the bnet launcher , The diablo 3 logo pops up and then the game boots and it closes right away . I am playing on my computer that never had problem running the game . I tried to play D2R and it did the same thing .

Hi:

Razer mouse or keyboard ?

It would be useful if you could create a DxDiag report and post it here… put the report between a line of 4 tildes, like this:

~~~~
Put your DxDiag report here.
~~~~

If the report is too big… upload it to pastebin.com and put a link here. If you get an error that you cannot post links, convert the link to preformatted Preformatted text by highlighting it and clicking the </> button on the formatting bar at the top of the composition window.

I use a razor keyboard . It doesn’t give me error report . It just closes.

Hey DrHäze,

The issue with Razer that Boubou mentioned has to do with the chroma settings. It likes to act up when it comes to Diablo 3 and Overwatch. You can disable this in Synapse, navigate to the connect tab and toggle off “enable this app” on the right. If it continues something else is going on and system files would be needed next. As for Diablo 2 that would be something else all together and I recommend posting in the D2 forums or putting in a support ticket with system files so that our technical reps can take a look. They can also investigate Diablo 3 if you want. Just when placing the ticket make sure you are very clear on which game is having issues.

1 Like

It never did… we’ve been seeing this issue for several years now.

When the new forums came online in July 2019, Blizzard did this post about it:

It’s been edited a few times since… and perhaps it should be edited once more to add Zayssie’s solution:

Best of luck in your games.

1 Like

Thank you this works .

1 Like

I’m trying to play Diablo 3 on PlayStation 4 says that I need to confirm their agreement list but on the PS4 there’s nothing to confirm I have looked at it over and over again so I tried logging in on my phone with my email I set up with the PlayStation 4 and nothing on this current account I do not have PlayStation Network or PlayStation Plus like my other account on my PlayStation 4 I have 2 PS4 here this one have two different emails one doesn’t have it yet is that my problem will somebody please tell

I suggest you open a new thread in one of the Console Forums.
This is PC Tech Support and your problem is totally unrelated to this thread.

1 Like