Diablo 3 ultimate evil edition PS4

Ok so im playing as my wizard and have the set The Typhons veil equipped cuz i love the hydras. So im leorics mansion n in the room to get the tomb clue but it keeps giving me the You are not appropriately garbed to read this tomb but yet i have the entire set of typhon gear equiped. I have pics to show proof.

The Typhon set has no set dungeon. You must wear a full set of one of the 4 sets that have dungeons connected to them.

Ok thank you so much for the info. N ill admit it is a very powerful set too

It is my favorite set also, maybe someday they will make a dungeon for it, but not likely as the game is not really in active development anymore.

In one of the stickied threads at the top of the forum…

There are no set dungeons for the newest set armours, i.e.

Class No Set Dungeon Has Set Dungeon
Barbarian Horde of the Ninety Savages Immortal King, Might, Raekor, Wastes
Crusader Aegis of Valor Akkhan, Invoker, Roland, Seeker
Demon Hunter Gears of Dreadlands Marauder, Natalya, Shadow, Unhallowed Essence
Monk Patterns of Justice Inna, Raiment, Sunwuko, Uliana
Witch Doctor Mundunugu’s Regalia Arachyr, Jade, Helltooth, Zunimassa
Wizard Typhon’s Veil Delsere’s, Firebird, Tal Rasha, Vyr
Necromancer Masquerade of the Burning Carnival Inarius, Pestilence, Rathma, Trag’oul

It is not a bug that the new sets do not have dungeons associated with them. When the first of these new sets were released it was queried whether new set dungeons would be created for them. Blizzard confirmed that not only were there no new dungeons, but that they had no intention of creating any.

looks up at the much longer and more elaborate version of what she said already and giggles

Blizzard’s own sticky says this…

My longer and more elaborate version not only shows what the result of following Blizzard’s suggestion would have been (i.e. the OP wouldn’t have posted) but also, vainly perhaps, might lead others to follow that advice of search first, post second.

1 Like