Diablo 3 starter edition

Hi, I am currently on starter pack edition diablo 3. Wondering if I purchase the Prime Evil collection, will I get to have all the edition for diablo 3 directly or do I need to buy the battle chest pack in the first place?

1 Like

You’ll get all three - original, Reaper of Souls and Rise of the Necromancer (like the list on the purchase page says), plus a bonus set of wings and the Mephisto pet. No need to purchase the Battle Chest.

Get it and hop into the season journey! You’ll have a blast!

3 Likes

I am now working thru the free starter edition and I am about to purchase the game. Will I keep the progress I have made so far?

Yes. However, when you upgrade to the full game it can do an odd quest glitch that makes you think you lost progress. You have to go to the game menu and select the last quest you were doing, redo that, and then you can move on from there.

3 Likes

Now that I have upgraded to the full version, should I Continue the play through before starting on seasons?

You don’t have to if you don’t want to - at least right now. Playing through the Campaign once and killing Malthael unlocks Adventure Mode for the non-season account per mode. So at some point you have to do that.

Seasons have Adventure mode unlocked by Default though so you can jump right in, play a Season Char, learn about the game options (the season milestones teach you), and earn a free set of armor for one character. That set of armor gives you a huge boost in power.

Be sure to read the Season news blog though so that you understand how it all works.

5 Likes

Yo there used to be a starter pack that gave a full armor suit transmogs and all i can remember about it is that (i think) a part of the sets name being “guise” or something like that also the transmogs made the character look like they were wearing stone armor im wondering if that pack is even available anymore or not

You do realize you are replying to a 2 year old comment?

3 Likes