Diablo 3 Started Pack

I currently have Diablo 3 starter pack, which Diablo should I purchase next.? Really thought I was purchasing a full game.

Hi:

Welcome to the Diablo III forums !

The starter pack is a free demo of Diablo III; it consists only of the story mode from the beginning until you kill the Skeleton King. It’s also useful in confirming that your computer system can run the game without issues.

Refer to the table called “Compare Products” here: https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/diablo-iii.

• Diablo III: Base Game is the original game – it includes the first 4 Acts of the story;
  • Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Expansion adds Act V, Adventure mode and Challenge Rift Mode. It also adds a hero type called Crusader. Adventure mode is often thought as End-Game content.
  • Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer Expansion adds a new hero type called Necromancer.

As you can see on the table, you need to buy the Eternal Collection to get all that.

There is a one additional extension available: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Digital Deluxe upgrade which consists of some cosmetics and 3 additional hero slots (for a total of 17).

So – what you decide to purchase is upto you. Personally, I think you need to buy at least the Battle Chest (Diablo III base game + Reaper of Souls)… it’s up to you to decide if you want the Necromancer expansion and/or the Digital Deluxe upgrade.

Cheers !

2 Likes