Diablo 3 Quality of Life wishlist

None and both. There has to be a middle ground. There’s always one but gets ignored. I don’t want a holy grale tier item to be handed to me thru crafting for 2 hours, but I would not like to spend years grinding for it also.

Here’s one I’ve been thinking about, for variety:

Every map of every Act should have at least 3, up to 7, different bounties available. As it is, there are like 5 bounties, for the areas available, but this leads to basically running the exact same maps hundreds (if not thousands) of times with the only change being what’s targeted. [Basically, the same argument to open up the Rift map allocation table, but slightly different.]

This is significant work so I’d be OK with it being a “season theme” that remains permanent.

The problem there being it would then become exponentially harder to get a specific bounty that you need to roll up.

Remove bounty requirements, or reduce the superuniqueness. Or use a bounty board where you can change the bounties without having to exit the game; maybe once every 30 seconds, for a given act.

You all have definitely some ideas that gave me the “yes give me that please i need it” feeling and i’ve also read comments that made me rethink my initial thoughts.

I wonder whether there’s a way to get some sort of poll going where we collect all the ideas and everybody who ownes the game can vote. But not just yes or no, since that’d give the false illusion of all “yes” and all “no” votes would be equally important to the voter. That way blizz’d probably know better what’s most important for us.

Will probably reply to specific ideas/critique later.

I had an idea for something similar to reduce the difference between solo an splits…

1. remove doors from barracks and Korvus maps in non-compaign mode rly. Why are they there? I do understand their purpose for the compaign but for adventure mode?? They don’t add anything but annoyance.

2. let the party members see our CoE (for sups), let us see our buffs like Flying Dragon procs, stricken etc, show all the map (yep!) , fog of war is only good for compaign. Doesn’t add anything to the gameplay difficulty only time consuming if you take wrong route. On the contrary seeing the whole map lets the party play more strategically and thoughfully.

3. speed up the crafting especially from yellows to legendaries.

3 Likes

Here’s what I would like:

Boots of Trash Stomping
Stats or something goes here.

Legendary Affix
‘When you walk over yellow, blue or white items they are automatically salvaged.’

4 Likes

I was thinking maybe a new legendary gem for that. It would raise the chance for increased mats by 1% per rank up to a fixed percent. The legendary power of the gem could either be double blood shards or deaths breath. Also I would love to see a new gift in the game like ram gift but for jewlery. This would allow a more natural power creep in the game with out adding any new power, Just using whats already there.

1 Like

Me too, only mine did not increase the drop amount but decreased the recipe cost for the same, basic, net effect.

From my lady: “Hardcore should offer some sort of reward.”

Not sure exactly what, as there are a very few specific things (banners and whatever), but she means a more tangible effect to make it worthwhile. Other than the ego boost.

It would be awesome if there were some sort of rebirth reward system.

Every 100 paragon of HC you get some sort of rebirth bonus if you die.

I absolutely lack the fortitude to play hard core but I’d be happy for those brave souls to get something.

Also worth noting, there just can’t be that many hardcore botters!

These better emanate.

3 Likes

There, I fixed it :wink:

Another one: make a way to close rifts/grifts without waiting for the duration to expire or starting a new game.

Totally Agree!

Also totally agree!

I don’t know, i’m torn between those two as well. Probably it wasn’t as good of an idea as i initially thought. But the grind will never stop as long as there are seasons.

Yes but it’s not as time efficient i think as just opening 300 games until you get the bounty. Btw it doesn’t spawn if there’s any other event in the area.

Could be, could not be. But removing it can only help and not make it worse.

I don’t understand - the followers already have an inventory?

Something like the topaz, ruby, emerald etc. essences, but for mats. I don’t know, like molten metal, molten arcane dust and molten glass or smth like that.

I exaggerated a little bit. Forgot Poe’s law.

Answer:

This is what they always do. Bringing out something new instead of trying to fix the utter mess they released due to the immense pressure to the smaller and smaller getting team.
No. Just because it’s old doesn’t mean it should get cast aside, instead the older it gets the better it should become. Look at the Sacred 2 community. Capitalism ruined it (literally), but the modding community made it a legend!

YES PLEASE

Nah, need yellow rings and amulets to upgrade in cube cause crafting them or buying from kadala is too expensive in the long run, especially considering Myriam soaking up all my gems. That being said, i wouldn’t need to equip them.

I’m stunned by the amound of feedback and creativity you have, probably need ice climbers xD I like it!

Just take them off when you need the items more than the mats :wink:

That said, at the rate you could collect crafting mats without having to pick them up (I am BAD at clicking btw) and without having to go back every time you inventory is full, you could craft yellow items for the cube all day.

Now this is super pie in the sky, never gonna happen but I can wish anything I want:

Ultra Boots of Trash Stomping
Stats or something goes here.

Legendary Affix
‘When you walk over yellow, blue or white items they are automatically salvaged.’
Automatically salvage Non-ancient, Non-Primal legendary items
(Emanates)

Those are my end game boots.

Ah, but the issue was rings, which need gems to craft, not materials.

The quest for gems may never end. We have the broken crown at least!

I’ve long wished for every piece of jewelry to come with a socket automatically. Some already do, so it would seem very doable without breaking the game.

2 Likes

Ultra Boots of Trash Stomping AKA “The Goblins Worst Nightmare”

Would you like to add the pick up when walking near dropped mats? :wink:

Persanally I would love if the pop ups got altered. this has been mentioned by many more than me, yet no changes to that.

It would have been a huge improvment if the popup appeared in the right lower corner were the lore dialog appears. If the size was minimized at the same time it would less intrusive and the cherry on the cake would be if it was timed to stay on screen for 5 seconds and then close.