Diablo 3 PTR 2.7.3 - Has Ended

I think that would make all Hardcore players very happy.

Unless thereā€™s a delay, then it can start anywhere from 1pm - 5pm PST.

Plz add Furious Charge into Raekor 6-piece damage increasing, and change the working function from consuming stacks to stacks lasting for 5 seconds !!!

Congrats again Blizzard for the upcoming screwing up of D3 (again). Over the years how many times have you nerfed great character builds. Every time you make something great and we invest time and resources and love the game then you take it away. A little frustrating(ALOT). How can a character be overperforming? Maybe the others are all under performing, huh? Maybe fix those. In real world sports Tiger Woods comes along and ā€œover performsā€ the game of Golf thatā€™s not fair, we should take some of his clubs away and wreck a knee(and would do so if Blizzard was running the PGA). And everything has to be so fair and even, No Lebron, no Tom Brady, No winners no losers. everyone gets a trophy. If the fire monk now is ā€œover performingā€ and everyone plays one, who cares, the name of the game is fun right, unless it is a Blizzard game. Maybe time to rethink your failed strategy? I wish you well in finding ā€œbalanceā€(after more than 8 years probably not).

2 Likes

Oh yes letā€™s make every build sss tier thatā€™ll be fun! Noppeā€¦

1 Like

Because to even get on the leaderboard 150 isnā€™t enough (10:09 isnā€™t even enough in EU). Because reaching 150 in SSF HC after 4 days was possible. Because you can blast through like 120-130ā€™s in 3 minutes at around 1 600 paragon.

I played 13% less so far than in season 22 which was my previous highest paragon in a season yet I have 40% more XP than that one. Which I played with the best XP farming build all season. And that is not nearly all with Innaā€™s. And yes the shards are amazing for them but even without that, go look at non-seasonal leaderboards as well.

The level that Inna monks can speed farm at would put it comfortably in overall leaderboards for other classes.

So if you think one set being that much better than anything else, and that all builds should be that powerful, then fine but otherwise it doesnā€™t make sense to make all of them that strong.

2 Likes

At what time on 10th the patch will go live?

No one besides Blizzard knows, as they donā€™t give exact times for ptrs or game patches. All we know, is that it can start anywhere from 1pm - 5pm PST.

1 Like

Scroll up two posts above the one you just madeā€¦

They canā€™t read, and donā€™t have time to search, get used to itšŸ˜†

1 Like

I donā€™t play HC and I would say Iā€™m fairly new to Diablo in general, but I have been an Analyst for many years so hereā€™s my take on how I see the game and how it could be improved.

If you look at the way Blizzard has incentivized types of content in their other games. Do this get that, buy this get that; there are methods to get players to consume more content or a type of content. If you take HC then the question is where is the gameā€™s reward for participating in that content. Tangible reward, not just a leaderboard or feeling better about yourself. If anything they should be granting an added benefit for a different style of gameplay.

Similarly from old Diabloā€™s and from todayā€™s difficulty levels with scaling rewards; the risk of completely losing everything is far greater than any level of play in the game, but thereā€™s no [correct me if Iā€™m wrong] in-game reward for the character. Remember this is an ARPG a roleplaying game; the rewards in the game that you earn from playing the game or participating in content; while in different phases of the game here again HC only; should be a reward to the character and not just the player.

If we separate the player from the character and say the reward is the achievement; for this type of content [HC] then what game are we playing here? In addition to that Diabloā€™s entire model is that its a loot based game and so any reward even endgame should come in the form of more of that. This is more evident in the patch releases; players IMO have been enjoying more the additions to gameplay than they have the tweaks.

If they can incentivize HC content at character level Iā€™m sure weā€™ll see an increase in player engagement and participation.

Cheers,

I see your point. My friends and I donā€™t play seasons, and spend so much time and resource building up good gear (nothing better than a good primal piece being wrecked by a nerf and getting to break it down). Itā€™s just very frustrating every patch coming in and finding your character is no longer viable to play. I guess they try to please everyone, and end up pleasing no one.

1 Like

Here we go again. I have spent time and materials crafting fire skill items. And now Inna Monk Fire allies gets destroyed.

Only water remains somewhat viable now.

Why not fine tune the build, lower the extra fire damage by x%, instead of removing it completely. (I mean the bonus for fire from bracers).

Use a scalpel, not an axe.

1 Like

But they only have a chainsaw.

1 Like

Amen. You said it all perfectly.
This is Blizzards modus operandi. How many heroes in your character tab have met the same fate? But the Bliz guys donā€™t play with the character after they wreck them, they are on to see what they can nerf next.

Š ŠŗтŠ¾ Š² ŠŗурсŠµ ŠŗŠ¾Š³Š“Š° Šø Š² ŠŗŠ¾Ń‚Š¾Ń€Š¾Š¼ чŠ°ŃŃƒ стŠ°Ń€Ń‚ ŠŸŠ¢Š -Š°? )

Sorry guys I canā€™t handle myself, i must ask. Has it started yet? :laughing:

It doesnā€™t make sense to make weaker in order to match out with everyone else.

Negative mate; maybe try again in another hour :smiley: