Diablo 3 Next Seasons - Ideas

Good Afternoon Diablo 3 Moderators, please take this post to the Developers and the responsible for make it happen in Diablo 3 game:

I play Diablo since the beggining and i’m always playing it because i love Diablo and even if it’s get repetitive i play it again and again and again but there are some things that Need to change and i’m sure you know about it, but maybe you don’t want to “waste” your time on it since it will be solved in the next Diablo title, but i would like to play it onthis Diablo 3 and not wait for the next title to solve it so there it goes:

• Clean the Leaderboard from BOT’s, Cheaters and everything that you know exists. You can see their history in your database and see that the accounts are playing for 23 hours per day for months and that’s impossible for a human, so just check that e BAN and that’s it. I know a lot of people that quit playing because don’t want to play against BOT’s on leaderboard.
  • Solve all the visual Lags using skills of some builds to make all of them viable Solo and Group.
  • CHANGE the META (4P, 3P, 2P) It’s been always Wizard and Necromancer. Just please put the other as group DPS Meta as well. Like we had the Lightining Ball DH years ago, WD with some new build, not the BAT build.
  • Put the Crusader as a ZDPS Meta if you want to replace Zmonk or ZBarb. Just return to the table and think things over again to change it.
  • Make the Procs % works like it should work, like Marauder Set that give you a Big burst on damage for 6P and looks like it gives you a really strange calculation that makes no sense to us.
  • Everybody is doing GR 150 easily now and almost in the middle of the season, so you make possible GR 200 or more or you nerf all the builds, but just make the higher GR SOLO impossible again like it was in the past.
  • WD - Return the Zombie Bears build or the Acid Cloud as Meta
  • Barbarian - Frenzy Build returns with LoN or a new Build with the other skills like Throw Axe or something new like that for barbarian
  • Monk - Tempest Rush Build as Solo Meta + other builds
  • DH - Lightning Ball As Solo and Group Meta or even the Rapid Fire as Group Meta
  • Wizard - Different Builds that not uses Meteors Please!!! And a Group Meta replaceable by other classes
  • Necromancer - Your newest chars with so many habilities unexplored, just create some viable build different from Skeletons for Group Meta and solo. Like that Scythe with Inarius build that was nerfed in the past and was really enjoyable, like other possible builds without Corpse Lance and Skeletons. Explore Other Habilites and create the items to Buff it or change the buffs to use them.

We all love Diablo 3 and the gameplay of D3 is really fantastic, but we are eager for new and fresh content that keeps us in the game for the entire season. The LoN season was good but we still need more dedication to the game.

It’s a very big post but i really want to see this game with more and more people and WITHOUT CHEATERS!! So Please, or you remove the cheaters or pay some company to do it for you, because in the Europe Leaderboard you can see 9 cheaters on top 10 or something close to that and nothing is done to them, so we just lose interest in the game. Just BAN them forever and use them as example

3 Likes

Signed. We need different builds with viable legendaries, and a much closer balance. Same thing we needed since Launch, really.

1 Like

Such a dumb post…
Devs are not responsible for handling bots. And after 17 seasons don’t you think they’re aware of the problems bots create? They just can’t get rid of them all, but they do banwaves every season.

Meta play is made by the community not devs, they won’t just break one class and buff another one because you’re tired of playing the same thing.

2 Likes

Agreed. If you’re tired of playing the same old over and over, try a different class or a new build. It might not be meta and you might not make it to 150, but so what. We’re talking about a game the point of which should be having fun. If you’re not having fun playing meta, why not play something else instead, even if it means that you will peak at GR120. In the end, it’s not like every time you close a 150, you get $100.

I think they want to leave GR150 cap at place so people could more easily group.

This would be the right decision as long as they add both:

• Pure paragon LB (aka the D2 LB)
  • Tier progression to Challenge Rifts

This would create more adequate competitive environment since the players would have an efficiency contest not mixed with skill, and pure skill contest.

Also, they could uncap GR150 at Non-Season only with capping the gem levels at 150 so Seasonal players won’t brag they are forced to play NS to increase gems. This will preserve the current competitive scenario.

I wrote at the old forums about all possible competitive options D3 has:

The competition in an aRPG could be organized as follows:

1] Game mode comparing grinding, dedication and time put in the game
2] Game mode comparing skill
2.1] Game mode comparing skill and luck
3] Game mode comparing efficiency
3.1] Game mode comparing efficiency and luck
4] Game mode comparing 1] + 2]
5] Game mode comparing 1] + 3]
6] Game mode comparing 2] + 3]
6.1] Game mode comparing 2.1] + 3.1]
7] Game mode comparing 1] + 2] + 3]
7.1] Game mode comparing 1] + 2.1] + 3.1]

In D3 what we have atm is:
A) Season - case 7.1] from the above
B) Non-Season - well, again case 7.1] from the above

How the D3 competition could look if we had to incorporate all the categories from above:

1] Total time spend in-game playing - well, that is what a ladder for comparing the pure grinding, dedication and time put in the game is. It’s pretty absurd, but some mega dedicated guy who could be super low skilled and super inefficient would be first on it.

2] This would be Challenge Rifts with tier progression (in order to have a pushing activity) and meaningful builds (in order all skills to be used during the Rift for maximum skill check).

2.1] This would be a Seasonal mode with caps, where people fish and push.

3] Pure efficiency ladder would be a timed league with zero RNG (same item drops for everyone), which revolves around completing fast times GRs (long time GRs would involve a pushing skill).

3.1] An efficiency and luck ladder would be a timed league, which revolves around completing fast times GRs (long time GRs would involve a pushing skill).

4] This would be an infinite stack of Challenge Rifts with long time snapshots at 14 minutes and above (in order to have a pushing activity). The ladder should be sorted by who completed the most number of CRifts.

5] This would be Non-Season in which the maximum GR is capped at 100. The ladder should be sorted by the highest paragon level reached.

6] This would be a timed league with zero RNG (same item drops for everyone), which revolves around completing long time GRs (in order to have a pushing activity).

6.1] This would be a timed league, which revolves around completing long time GRs (in order to have a pushing activity).

7] Season/Non-Season with a static GR for LB pushing.

7.1] This is the current Season/Non-Season case.

While there will always be a “best” group, there is no reason for the gulf to be so wide. Some people like to play DHs and nothing else. Should they just have to go solo or find a new game to play with other people? No, they shouldn’t.

People play multiplayer games to play with other people. Their class shouldn’t dictate if that’s on the table. A group that takes a DH, A WD, a Crusader and a monk shouldn’t be 30+ GRs lower than a meta group.

We've been waiting for years for some kind of balance. Maybe it's time a DH has comparable DPS to a LoN Necro on the RG. Maybe a WD should trash clear like a Wizard. Maybe a Crusader should be able to group things up like a Barb via something like Draw and Quarter. It doesn't have to be perfect, but it should be within a few GRs.

It’s not even close.

8/10
Outstanding bait. Sure to get the usual suspects up in arms.
:+1:

A quick look at the seasonal leaderboards and you get the following results:

(Highest Grift cleared followed by number of players who have cleared it in brackets):

Solo Wizard: 138 (1)
Solo WD: 135 (1)
Solo Necro: 133 (2)
Solo DH: 131 (1)
Solo Crusader: 130 (1)
Solo Monk: 128 (1)
Solo Barb: 126 (1)
2 Player: 150 (2)
3 Player: 150 (9)
4 Player: 150 (270)

That means a sum total of 281 players have beaten a 150 so far this season. So I hardly see how you can say that ‘Everybody is doing GR 150 easily now’. It’s just not the case…

On EU, the seasonal 4-man leaderboard shows the top 460 ranks are for GR150 clearances and Rank 1000 is a GR142. As there’s still a month of the season left I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find at least 75% of the leaderboard being GR150 clears by the end of it.

Yes, I was looking at the US leaderboards and I guess I should have stipulated that in my post. However my point remains the same - his comment that ‘everyone is doing 150 easily’ is not correct.

He makes it sound like doing 150 is a cakewalk when it clearly isn’t. The vast majority of people won’t beat that level and many of those who have reached that level have the LON buff to thank for it.

Really? Care to explain how any of my characters can even get close to a GR 150 let alone do it easily

Not with p351 seasonal you won’t

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Not even with my just over 1000 P, I think, NS characters, but then I’m not the one that said everyone and easily

well, in some cases, he is right. In other server, solo wizard is 145. 4 players 150 is really common. US server is a little bit slow.

I really agree with the Wizard point. Now group build for Wizard is arcane Meteorite only. we really need fresh ideas.

I’d like to see a season where the Arcstone is strong enough to be a viable item. The idea behind it is good.

Guys, what i meant about 150 Easily is for Groups, not for Solo. We just don’t have more people doing 150 on 4P because a lot of them stop playing after seeing a lot of 3k - 5k paragon on Leaderboard cheating and botting as hell. I know a lot of people that just stopped playing because they don’t want to fight against cheaters on leaderboards. 3k on paragon at the end of the season is acceptable, but they are 3k in the middle of the season and that 5k+ on season should all be banned for cheating.
The company that has the game is the responsible for let the cheaters free doing what they want. Ban Waves won’t solve the problem. If you want be free from hackers, just pay for some company to detect it or create something that identifies the cheaters and ban them. Since you must have Patterns to cheat, you are able to detect it with some intelligence. Just open the pocket and solve it like it should, otherwise we will have the same thing happening on Diablo 4 and it will be born dead.

This game focuses so much on group play, would be nice to get some single player love!

Solution: Asheara’s Vestments Rework to a 3pc max set

2pc - each of your followers now fights by your side, your followers never die.
3pc - As long as no other player is in your group, gain 30% additional experience and ignore all level 70 experience reductions on items.

I would love to see how creative players could get with this in terms of maximizing power and experience gains for those who prefer to play in the solo focused world of D3.