Diablo 3 Crashing after a few seconds

After starting the game, a few seconds after it starts, the game suddenly crashes without a warning or a error on screen, it just appers to close the game, the problem started after updating Windows, before I never had something like that to happen.

A game being shutdown (not necessarily crashing) without any sort of warning or error typically indicates an issue on the system itself. If the issue started after a windows update it may be worth finding out what that update actually did. It is also worth making sure all system drivers (GPU, Audio, Network, Motherboard are updated.

If you are familiar with the process and comfortable performing it, make sure the Bios for the motherboard is up to date. (Please note that doing this incorrectly could brick your motherboard so do not attempt it unless you are certain you can do it safely and properly. I would recommend working with the motherboard maker on specific steps to do it properly or have a professional do it.)

Beyond that these steps may also help:

Let’s reset the in game user options:

1. Click the blue bnet icon on the bnet app.
  2. Choose settings, then game settings.
  3. Click the reset in game user options button under the correct game listing.
  4. Confirm the changes and close the window.

We will want to run the repair tool on the game client: Blizzard Support - Repairing Battle.net Games

Try running your system in selective startup mode: https://battle.net/support/article/200483

This type of issue can be affected by OS level issues so to rule out any OS corruption lets run this test: Blizzard Support - Repairing Windows System Files

Create a new administrator account: Blizzard Support - Creating a New Administrator Account

Once the account is created, shut down the computer, wait 60 seconds, restart, log into the new profile and try the app/client.

If that doesn’t solve the issue, then I recommend submitting a ticket with an msinfo attached for further investigation. (instructions for collecting that msinfo report will be on the form.)

Click your name at the top right of this page, click support, click contact support.