Diablo 3 Consoles (PS5) Season Headrig Gift Rolling Back!

Weird bug, erased my season Headrig’s Gifts set.

1 - Played D3 in Consoles (PS5) Season Characters with girlfriend. (me as DH, she as Wizard)
2 - We successfully finished the season and logged off to sleep. Nothing was redeemed that day.
3 - Next day, logged on and tried to redeem Headrig’s Gifts
4 - Weirdly, we found that one step was still missing, even though we were 100% sure it was completed the day before (had received the achievements notification and all).
5 - Anyway, completed again the missing step (“fully equip your follower”) and received the completion notification.
6 - Grabbed Headrig’s Gifts with no issues and equip the DH set.
7 - Logged off and girlfriend logged in to do the same in her follower and grab Headrig’s Gifts with no issues. Now we can play together again…
8 - When I logged again my original DH, the items I’ve just grabbed from Headrig’s Gifts are missing!! And it shows season is completed (“you already redeemed”) for ALL the 3 season set gifts, but there is nothing in my inventory or equiped.
9 - Logged out all accounts, restarted console, logged back in, and now it show one of the Headrig Gifts are not redeemed?!!! WTF. I redeemed just this (again) and now I have only shoulder and boots. Everything else is gone to the void! Even though they had all been previously collected and equipped.

Cmon, man! It took several hours of play to grab those. WTF. Is this going to happen often in consoles? Is a game were loot is the main evolution aspect of gameplay how come that items can go vanishing this way?

Wondering if anyone else has experienced similar rollback bugs in console.

After you equipped items how did you exit? Did you force quit game and launched it again or did you go all the way back to title screen?

I have noticed it only once that if you force quit game before running through checkpoint or exiting out to character selection screen there’s chance that last items added to your inventory/follower will be gone next time you log in.