Diablo 3 Character Class Concept: Alchemist

Finally I have a new character concept! Sharing this here along with the Jester and the Cleric. Thanks!

Diablo III

Character Class Concept

Alchemist

The two centers of study for all Alchemists – the Delilahn Gardens in the Outer Steppes, and the Mirhadii Looking Glass Academy in the Sharval Wilds – have been entwined in a fierce rivalry as to which school of thought should predominate for centuries. The Mirhadii alchemy revolves around using alchemical knowledge to gain immortality – that which is detested by the pupils of Delilah, who believe that alchemy should never be used to undo the mortal bond of humans, lest there be chaos. The struggle began many years ago, when Nezzeriah Mirhadii and Quillantis Delilah lost their only son – Salim – to an incurable disease that Nezzeriah sought to heal by making him immortal through the mythical elixir, Everlast. This plan was thwarted by Quillantis, who destroyed her research and erased her memories of it using his famous potion, Memorybane, before banishing her with her followers to the wilderness as punishment for breaking the Alchemist Code.
Little did the two factions know of Aslark Salaren – the only successful human experiment of Nezzeriah who escaped before Quillantis destroyed her work. Driven by revenge and vindication, Salaren gathered pupils and taught the first Salarenic Alchemists. Short of recreating his own immortality, he formed Life Entanglements between his pupils – an enduring alchemical transformation that involves joining the life force of two individuals to create a summative being between two bodies. Piqued by the possibility of otherworldly substances that could be key to recreating the lost Everlast, he sends his best alchemist pair to investigate the rumors of a fallen star in New Tristram.

 The Salarenic Alchemists are pairs of individuals that are bound by a Life Entanglement. Through a unique alchemical seal carved unto each pair’s bodies at the age of sixteen, they share a common life force, making them age much slower than normal humans. They also share their thoughts and have each other’s physical abilities, making them uniquely superior to other alchemists.
 Life Entanglement works by creating a single being between two bodies. Your two bodies share one pool of Life Points. If one of either individual in a Life Entanglement dies, the other dies as well.
 Each individual wears the same gear equipped – meaning that you only need to equip one set to equip the Alchemist.
 However, aesthetics - including transmogrification - can be customized separately; this means that each item will have one transmogrification for each individual (one main, one secondary), and each individual can have their own wings and/or pennants equipped. When transferring items to another class, the main transmogrification becomes the default. Transmogrifying the item again using another class removes the second one.
 Though primarily for animation purposes, most attacks are carried out by one of the two individuals; other times the two take turns attacking. Some skills, however, have animations that involve both individuals that may affect their effectivity (e.g. skills that have a radius centered on the user may manifest in both individuals). Some skills and items may even allow both bodies to attack at the same time!
 Can dual wield Battle Flasks
 Crafty Intelligence-based Hero
 Resource: Prima Materia
o Base Prima Materia: 100
o Alchemists gain Prima Materia through generators and from Prima Materia orbs that drop randomly from killed monsters.
 Deals Fire, Cold, Poison, Arcane and Physical damage that quickly build up over time
 Throws inventive and strange concoctions that complement each other to support allies, or to render enemies helpless
 Unique equipment: Safety Glasses (Head), Safety Gloves (Glove), Battle Flask (1-Handed Weapon)

Active Skills

A. Primary
a. Extract
i. Generate: 6 Prima Materia per attack
ii. Draw Prima Materia directly from target enemy. This causes material imbalance and deals 30% weapon damage per second as Physical until the target is destroyed.

Skill Runes

1. Compounding Instability
    i. Increase the damage per second dealt by 1% with each attack on the same target.
  2. Primal Drain
    i. Alchemically manipulate the ground to create an area that draws Prima Materia from all enemies within 15 yards and deals 100% weapon damage per second as Arcane. Lasts 5 seconds.
  3. Absorb
    i. You gain 0.3% of your maximum Life every second that Extract deals damage.
  4. Nothing Goes To Waste
    i. Enemies that die while affected by Extract have a 10% chance to drop Prima Materia orbs.
  5. Overload
    i. Increase your maximum Prima Materia by 10% for 10 seconds when you attack an enemy at full Resource. Stacks up to 3 times.
    ii. Extract’s damage turns into Fire.

b. Brew
i. Generate: 8 Prima Materia per cast
ii. Mix reagents to isolate Prima Materia for resource.

Skill Runes

1. Distill
    i. Increase Prima Materia generated to 14.
  2. Bizarre Mixture
    i. Your decoction explodes with every cast while above 50% maximum Prima Materia. This deals 300% weapon damage as Fire over 3 seconds to enemies within 12 yards, and 100% weapon damage as Arcane to enemies beyond 12 yards and up to 24 yards.
    ii. Enemies hit by Arcane damage are Slowed by 60% for 3 seconds.
  3. Decant
    i. Stand still for 3 seconds to mix reagents carefully and generate 35% of your Maximum Prima Materia.
    ii. You will be unable to use other skills for the duration of this skill.
  4. Unpredictable Outcomes
    i. Each cast also triggers one of the following effects:
    • Heal yourself for 5% of your Maximum Life.
    • Increase your Attack Speed by 15% for 2 seconds
    • Create a sludge minion that attacks enemies for 100% of your weapon damage as Poison. Lasts 5 seconds.
  5. Toxic Fumes
    i. After casting, a poisonous vapor continuously pours out of your mixture and deals 150% weapon damage as Poison to all enemies within 15 yards. The damage increases by 50% up to a maximum of 250% weapon damage as Poison with each cast. The fumes cease when you cast a resource spending attack.

c. Dissociate
i. Generate: 4 Prima Materia per enemy hit
5 Prima Materia per Normal item broken down
6 Prima Materia per Magical item broken down
7 Prima Materia per Rare item broken down
ii. Break down matter within 12 yards to their basic molecular components to generate Prima Materia.
iii. Deals 125% damage as Arcane to all enemies hit.
iv. Normal, Magical, and Rare quality items also have a 20% chance to be salvaged into Reusable Parts, Arcane Dust, or Veiled Crystals, respectively.

Skill Runes

1. Atomize
    i. Increase damage to 180% weapon damage as Physical.
    ii. Items are no longer salvaged, but generate an additional 3 Prima Materia.
  2. Burn and Melt
    i. Items now have a 50% chance to be salvaged.
    ii. Dissociate’s damage turns into Fire.
  3. Corrosion
    i. Deals 50% weapon damage per second as Poison to enemies until they die, increasing by 50% per attack, to a maximum of 200% weapon damage per second as Poison.
    ii. Items now lose 25% of their maximum durability with each hit before being completely broken down.
  4. Divest
    i. Enemies hit have 20% reduced damage for 4 seconds and a 5% chance to drop a random equipment or Prima Materia orbs.
  5. Alkahest
    i. If there are no enemies or items hit, dissolve the environment around you to generate 3 Prima Materia per attack.
    ii. Dissociate’s damage turns into Cold.

d. Emanation Potion
i. Generate: For every enemy affected, 1 Prima Materia per second
ii. Splash enemies within 12 yards of the target location with a special potion that makes them radiate with Prima Materia, providing resource to all Alchemists within 15 yards of affected enemies. Lasts 10 seconds.

Skill Runes

1. Radioactivity
    i. Radiating enemies deal 50% weapon damage per second as Arcane to other enemies within range.
    ii. Enemies that die have a 15% chance to burst and drop up to 2 Prima Materia globes.
  2. Fiery Acid
    i. Enemies hit take 15% weapon damage per second as Poison and burn for 15% weapon damage per second as Fire over 15 seconds.
    ii. Poison and Fire damage modifiers affect both Poison and Fire damage dealt against affected enemies .
  3. Compaction
    i. Each enemy that you receive Prima Materia from increases your Armor by 5%.
  4. Rapid Decay
    i. Each enemy now generates 3 Prima Materia per second.
    ii. Lasts 7 seconds.
  5. Influx Potion
    i. Drink a modified version of the potion that makes Prima Materia gravitate to you from enemies within 15 yards at a rate of 2 per second.
    ii. Enemies affected take 50% weapon damage per second as Cold.

B. Secondary
a. King’s Water
i. Cost: 45 Prima Materia
ii. Dissolve the target and enemies within 15 yards using a highly acidic agent that deals 1500% weapon damage as Poison over 3 seconds.
iii. Enemies that do not die within the first 3 seconds take 50% weapon damage per second as Poison until they are destroyed.

Skill Runes

1. Potentiation
    i. Enemies hit now take 2250% weapon damage as Physical over 3 seconds and 70% weapon damage per second as Physical thereafter if they are hit by a Prima Materia generator first.
    ii. King’s Water’s damage turns into Physical.
  2. Fire and Ice
    i. The agent now sets enemies ablaze, dealing 3000% weapon damage as Fire over 4 seconds, then Freezes enemies for 1 second in an explosion of ice that deals 500% weapon damage as Cold.
    ii. Fire and Cold damage modifiers affect both Fire and Cold damage dealt to affected enemies.
  3. Pitch-black
    i. Enemies hit have a 75% chance to be Blinded for 2 seconds.
    ii. King’s Water’s damage turns into Arcane.
  4. Chemical Delusion
    i. When below 30% Life, enemies hit will start to attack random targets for 2 seconds.
  5. Mutagen
    i. Enemies below 10% Health transform into sludge minions that deal 100% of your weapon damage as Poison. You gain 1% of your maximum Life every time they deal damage.
    ii. Enemies that transform die after 10 seconds.

b. Incendiary Flask
i. Cost: 40 Prima Materia
ii. Throw 5 incendiary flasks at the target that deal a total of 2000% weapon damage as Fire.

Skill Runes

1. Giant Fire Potion
    i. Throw an oversized potion that deals 2500% weapon damage as Fire to the target and 250% weapon damage as Fire to nearby enemies.
    ii. The target and nearby enemies have a 10% chance to be Stunned for 3 seconds.
  2. Gravity Bomb
    i. Throw a special potion at the target that deals 1000% weapon damage as Arcane and 1000% weapon damage as Physical.
    ii. The potion also increases the mass of the target by several orders of magnitude, creating a gravity field that pulls in enemies within 20 yards. The target then explodes after 2 seconds, dealing 500% weapon damage as Arcane over 5 seconds and 500% weapon damage as Physical over 5 seconds.
    iii. Arcane and Physical damage modifiers now affect both Arcane and Physical damage dealt to affected enemies.
    iv. Incendiary Flask now has a 15 second cooldown.
  3. Winter Flask Salvo
    i. Continuously throw icy potions to deal 900% weapon damage as Cold to all enemies near the impact location. Each flask has a 20% chance to explode and form spears of ice that deal an additional 450% weapon damage as Cold and Freeze enemies within 20 yards for 2 seconds.
    ii. Cost: 19 Prima Materia
  4. Nuke
    i. Throw a powerful explosive potion that deals 4000% weapon damage as Fire to all enemies within 28 yards.
    ii. Incendiary Flask now has a 40 second cooldown.
  5. Time Bomb
    i. Throw 5 flask bombs that explode after 3 seconds, each dealing 500% weapon damage as Fire to all enemies within 15 yards.
    ii. Hitting the flasks with your other skills causes them to explode instantly and deal 650% weapon damage as Fire to all enemies within 15 yards.

c. Sludge Potion
i. Cost: 20 Prima Materia
ii. Throw a potion that explodes in midair and expands into an enormous mass of goo that drops on enemies within 12 yards, dealing 400% weapon damage as Physical over 2 seconds.
iii. Enemies hit are Slowed by 80% for 2 seconds.
Skill Runes

1. Sludge Party
    i. Throw 2 potions at once.
  2. Sedimentation
    i. Enemies hit are now drenched in a stone-forming substance that reduces their Attack Speed by 10% for almost forever.
  3. Ice Slurry
    i. Throw a potion that floods the area in front of you with ice slurry that deals 300% weapon damage as Cold over 4 seconds and 300% weapon damage as Physical over 4 seconds.
    ii. Enemies hit are now Slowed by 80% for 4 seconds.
    iii. Cold and Physical damage modifiers now affect both Cold and Physical damage dealt to affected enemies.
  4. Degradation Products
    i. Enemies that die melt into pools of liquid that decrease the damage of other enemies by 20% for 5 seconds.
  5. Monster Sludge
    i. A sludge minion forms after each attack that deals 100% of your weapon damage as Poison to enemies for 5 seconds.
    ii. Sludge Potion’s damage turns into Poison.

d. Gladio Aqua
i. Cost: 5 Prima Materia per second
ii. Gladio Aqua only activates if your Prima Materia is above 20%.
iii. Transmute your weapon into a sword made of water that deals 375% weapon damage as Physical.
iv. Increase your Area Damage by 35%.
v. Requires Weapon

Skill Runes

1. Liquid Metal
    i. Transmute your weapon into a liquid state that scatters over a wide arc with each attack and deals 250% weapon damage as Physical as it shoots forward, and 250% weapon damage as Physical as it shoots back.
    ii. Your Attack Speed is now increased by 10%.
    iii. Gladio Aqua now costs 6 Prima Materia per second.
  2. Ice Daggers
    i. Transmute your weapon into knives of ice that grant you a 15% chance to parry incoming melee attacks.
    ii. Gladio Aqua’s damage turns into Cold.
  3. Brimstone Flamberge
    i. Transmute your weapon into a fiery two-handed sword that deals 375% weapon damage as Fire.
    ii. Enemies hit also burn for 75% weapon damage per second as Fire for almost forever.
  4. Flask Sword
    i. Transmute your weapon into a long glass blade that ends in a flask guard. Each attack has a 15% chance to cast one of your learned potion-based attacks.
  5. Force Saber
    i. Transmute your weapon into a sword of pure Prima Materia that deals 400% weapon damage as Arcane.
    ii. Each attack has a 40% chance to create a barrage of Prima Materia energy that deals 250% weapon damage as Arcane to all enemies within 15 yards of the target. Enemies killed have a 10% chance to drop a Prima Materia globe.

e. Dragon’s Wake
i. Cost: 19 Prima Materia
ii. While running, pour a blazing substance that deals 400% weapon damage as Fire.

Skill Runes

1. Dragon Dance
    i. Your other half mirrors your movement.
  2. Black Death
    i. Pour a dark liquid that occasionally ensnares nearby enemies for 2 seconds.
    ii. Dragon’s Wake’s damage turns into Arcane.
  3. Fumigation
    i. Spread clouds of toxic gas that have a 15% chance to Confuse enemies for 4 seconds.
    ii. Dragon’s Wake’s damage turns into Poison.
  4. Brinicle
    i. Pour a slow-forming ice made of brine that Freezes enemies it comes into contact with for 7 seconds. While Frozen, enemies take 15% increased damage from Cold.
    ii. Enemies can only be Frozen once every 20 seconds using this attack.
    iii. Dragon’s Wake’s damage turns into Cold.
  5. Rocket Boost
    i. Ignite potion bottles that create a steady blazing stream, leaving fire in your wake as you propel forward.
    ii. Increase your movement speed by 35%.

C. Defensive
a. Binding Potion
i. Cost: 15 Prima Materia
ii. Cooldown: 20 seconds
iii. Throw a potion that Immobilizes enemies within 15 yards of the target location for 6 seconds by temporarily fusing them with the ground.
iv. Enemies affected take 120% weapon damage per second as Physical as they struggle to get free.

Skill Runes

1. Not Another Step
    i. Increase the duration to 8 seconds.
  2. Sealing Potion
    i. Enemies affected can only use basic attacks for the first 3 seconds.
  3. Redirect Power
    i. Increase your damage by 3% for each enemy affected.
  4. Tears of the Innocent
    i. Enemies also deal 30% less damage for 6 seconds.
  5. Conglomerating Potion
    i. Enemies at the target location are now pulled together and fuse with each other.
    ii. Increase the damage they take to 170% weapon damage per second as Physical as they struggle to get free.

b. Intangibility
i. Cost: 10 Prima Materia
ii. Cooldown: 18 seconds
iii. Transmute yourself into an intangible form, causing all attacks to pass harmlessly through you for 2.5 seconds.
iv. You now move unhindered through enemies.

Skill Runes

1. Silver Skin
    i. Incoming ranged non-Physical attacks are reflected back to the attacker for 3 seconds.
  2. Dissipate
    i. Increase the duration to 3.5 seconds.
  3. Cloak of Materia
    i. Melee attackers take 50% weapon damage per second as Arcane for almost forever.
  4. Rematerialize Inside
    i. When Intangibility ends, all enemies within 8 yards take 1800% weapon damage as Physical.
  5. Diffraction
    i. You gain 12 Prima Materia every time a melee attacker tries to hit you.

c. Flash Mine
ii. Set up a potion mine that explodes in a bright flash of light when an enemy passes over it, Blinding them and all enemies within 15 yards for 4 seconds.
iii. You can have a maximum of 3 Flash Mines active at one time.
iv. You gain a charge every 6 seconds and can have up to 3 charges stored at a time.

Skill Runes

1. Confusion Mine
    i. Enemies are now Confused for 4 seconds.
  2. Concussion Bomb
    i. Throw the potion at the target location, causing an explosion that deals 200% weapon damage as Physical and Stuns enemies within 15 yards for 1 second.
    ii. Enemies hit then suffer a 20% chance to miss with their attacks for 4 seconds.
  3. Flame to the Moths
    i. When triggered, the mine erupts in a fiery fountain that Taunts enemies within 12 yards and deals 400% weapon damage as Fire over 4 seconds.
  4. Ancient Toxin
    i. Enemies are also drenched in a deadly concoction that deals 50% weapon damage per second as Arcane and 50% weapon damage per second as Poison until they die.
    ii. Arcane and Poison damage modifiers now affect both Arcane and Poison damage dealt to affected enemies.
  5. Field of Blinding
    i. Create a field within 12 yards of yourself filled with potion mines.
    ii. Increase Blind duration to 6 seconds, but decrease the area of effect to 8 yards.
    iii. Flash Mine no longer has charges, but has a Cooldown of 12 seconds.

d. Potion of Impairment
ii. Cooldown: 45 seconds
iii. Throw a potion that does one of the following to all monsters within 20 yards for 10 seconds:
• Deactivate one Affix from elite monsters
• Reduce unique monster damage by 20%
• Slow normal monsters by 60%

Skill Runes

1. Impede
    i. Increase the duration to 15 seconds.
  2. Incapacitate
    i. Enemies hit are also Stunned for the first 3 seconds.
  3. Domination
    i. There is a 15% chance that normal monsters hit will not attack you for 10 seconds.
  4. Supportive Measures
    i. You and your allies affected gain 25% increased Life per Hit.
  5. Time Takes its Toll
    i. The potion’s effect becomes more powerful as time passes:
    • Continuously deactivate one Affix from elite monsters every 2.5 seconds
    • Unique monster damage is reduced further by 10% every 2.5 seconds, up to a maximum of 50%.
    • Normal monsters are further Slowed by 10% every 2.5 seconds, up to a maximum of 90%.

D. Steam and Perfumery
a. Fragrance of the Midnight Orchid
ii. Cooldown: 16 seconds
iii. Open a bottle redolent of death that releases fragrant billows in your wake, enthralling enemies to follow you for 5 seconds.

Skill Runes

1. Scent of the Ghost Flower
    i. Decrease Cooldown to 12 seconds.
  2. Midnight Rush
    i. You gain 35% increased Movement Speed for 5 seconds.
  3. Bleeding Diathesis
    i. Enemies affected Bleed for 50% weapon damage per second as Physical until they die.
  4. Fog of Desires
    i. Create a slow moving fog that enraptures and gathers enemies it comes into contact with. Lasts 5 seconds.
  5. Drug Fever
    i. Enemies affected take 15% more damage from all sources for 5 seconds after Midnight Orchid ends.

b. Rancid Gas Potion
ii. Open a bottle that releases noxious fumes that has a 30% chance to Stun enemies for 2 seconds and deals 800% weapon damage as Poison over 5 seconds.

Skill Runes

1. Choking Gas Potion
    i. Enemies affected have a 15% chance to be interrupted when attacking every time they take damage.
  2. Insidious and Incurable
    i. Enemies hit will now intermittently take 200% weapon damage as Poison every 3 seconds for almost forever.
  3. Consumption
    i. Enemies affected are now Slowed by 60% and suffer 10% decreased Attack Speed for 5 seconds.
  4. Strangling Gas Potion
    i. Increase the Stun duration to 2.5 seconds and damage to 1100% as Poison over 5 seconds
  5. Spectral Poison
    i. Enemies hit now take 150% weapon damage as Fire over 5 seconds, 150% weapon damage as Poison over 5 seconds, 150% weapon damage as Arcane over 5 seconds, 150% weapon damage as Cold over 5 seconds, and 150% weapon damage as Physical over 5 seconds.
    ii. Enemies affected take 15% more damage from Fire, Poison, Arcane, Cold, and Physical for 5 seconds.

c. Aroma of the Desert Iris
i. Cost: 15 Prima Materia
ii. Cooldown: 25 seconds
iii. Open a bottle that floods the area 20 yards around you with clouds of vapor from a rare plant that causes illusions.
iv. Enemies affected will be Taunted by a grim vision of themselves that attacks whenever they attack it, dealing 350% of your weapon damage as Physical. Lasts 7 seconds.

Skill Runes

1. Unreal
    i. Increase the damage to 500% weapon damage as Arcane.
  2. Nightmare
    i. Increase the duration to 9 seconds.
  3. Desert Fire
    i. Enemies affected now see a vision of themselves in scorching flames, dealing 1540% of your weapon damage as Fire over 7 seconds.
  4. Cold Terror
    i. Enemies affected are Chilled and take 30% increased Critical Hit Damage from your attacks for 7 seconds.
    ii. Aroma of the Desert Iris’s damage turns into Cold.
  5. Unending Madness
    i. There is a 30% chance that the illusions will linger for 5 seconds after Aroma of the Desert Iris ends.

d. Steam Cannon
i. Cost: 30 Prima Materia
ii. Fire a cannonball using steam that pierces through enemies and deals 750% weapon damage as Physical.
iii. Increase Area Damage chance to 50%.

Skill Runes

1. Vortex Cannon
    i. Shoot compressed air at enemies that has a 15% chance to cause crush injuries and decrease their damage by 15% permanently.
  2. Canister Shot
    i. Fire a hail of iron bullets in a wide arc that deals 500% weapon damage as Physical.
    ii. Enemies hit have a 15% chance to be Immobilized for 3 seconds.
  3. Pistol Shot
    i. Cost: 19 Prima Materia
    ii. Continuously fire 2 guns at enemies that deal 800% weapon damage as Fire.
    iii. Increase your Critical Hit Chance by 15% while channeling.
  4. Materia Cannon
    i. Fire a massive beam of energy that deals 1850% weapon damage as Arcane to all enemies within 25 yards.
    ii. Steam Cannon now has a 15 second cooldown.
  5. Oil Potion Cannon
    i. Shoot a large potion that explodes on impact and deals 900% weapon damage as Fire over 5 seconds to all enemies within 15 yards.
    ii. Each attack has a 20% chance to cast one of your learned potion-based resource spending attacks.

E. Body Modification
a. Body of Gel
i. Cost: 50 Prima Materia
ii. Cooldown: 60 seconds
iii. Transmute your body into a gelatinous form that reduces incoming Physical damage by 60%.
iv. Lasts 10 minutes.
v. Only one Body Modification can be active at a time.

Skill Runes

1. Acid Skin
    i. Melee attackers take 520% weapon damage as Poison over 8 seconds, stacking up to 3 times. Each attack done by the enemy refreshes all stacks.
  2. Kinetic Absorption
    i. Every time you receive Physical damage, your damage is increased by 5% for 5 seconds.
  3. Liquidation
    i. While Body of Gel is active, you transmute 5 Gold into 1 Prima Materia every second.
  4. Reactive Gel
    i. When hit, there is a 15% chance to form a shield of sludge to negate incoming attacks for 2 seconds.
  5. Chunk of Sludge
    i. Gain a 20% chance to create a sludge minion when you get hit by an attack.
    ii. The minion attacks enemies for 100% of your weapon damage as Poison. Lasts 5 seconds.

b. Body of Iron Curtain
iii. Transmute your body to create an ethereal veil that reduces incoming damage by 15% to you and your allies within 15 yards.
iv. Lasts 10 minutes.

Skill Runes

1. Crimson Protection
    i. Increase incoming Fire Damage reduction to 40%.
    ii. Enemies within the area take 100% weapon damage per second as Fire.
  2. Lapis Protection
    i. Increase incoming Cold Damage reduction to 40%.
    ii. You and your allies within the area are immune to Freeze and Chill effects.
  3. Celadon Protection
    i. Increase incoming Poison damage reduction to 40%.
    ii. Enemies within the area take 10% more damage from Poison.
  4. Mauve Protection
    i. Increase incoming Arcane damage reduction to 40%.
    ii. Enemies within the area are Slowed by 90%.
  5. Gray Protection
    i. Increase damage reduction to 20%.
    ii. You and your allies within the area are now immune to Immobilize and Stun effects.

c. Body of Materia
iii. Transmute your body into pure Materia energy, creating an aura that deals 200% weapon damage as Arcane to all enemies within 12 yards.
iv. Lasts 10 minutes.

Skill Runes

1. Endless Fire
    i. Scorch the area you pass through, leaving a trail of flames that deals 50% weapon damage per second as Fire to enemies.
    ii. Body of Materia’s damage turns into Fire.
  2. Forward Reaction
    i. While active, increase all damage by 15%.
    ii. Body of Materia’s damage turns into Physical.
  3. Reverse Reaction
    i. Gain 2 Prima Materia whenever you deal a Critical Hit.
    ii. Body of Materia’s damage turns into Cold.
  4. White Star
    i. Consumes all Prima Materia to increase all of your Resistances by 1% for every 5 Prima Materia consumed.
  5. Erratic Burst
    i. Gain a 15% chance to increase the aura’s damage to 1000% weapon damage as Arcane for 3 seconds whenever you hit with a resource spending attack.

d. Binary Fusion
i. Cost: 100 Prima Materia
ii. Cooldown: 120 seconds
iii. Fuse your two bodies into one, increasing your maximum Life by 100%.
iv. Lasts 10 minutes.

Skill Runes

1. Alpha Entanglement
    i. While active, increase Attack Speed by 10%.
  2. Beta Entanglement
    i. While active, your Life per Second is increased by 35%.
  3. Gamma Entanglement
    i. You gain a 15% chance to reduce the Resource Cost of your attacks by 35% for 3 seconds whenever you deal damage.
  4. Delta Entanglement
    i. While active, your Movement Speed is increased by 30%.
  5. Omega Entanglement
    i. Instead of fusing, you divide yourself further into a total of 4 individuals.
    ii. Each additional individual shares 33% of your maximum Life, is affected by all your defensive buffs, and uses some of your learned skills.
    iii. Additional individuals fully heal if they take no damage for 5 seconds.
    iv. If at least 2 of the additional individuals die, Fusion’s effect ends.

e. Body of Vapor
ii. Transmute your body’s molecules to occasionally shift like air, increasing your Dodge Chance by 30%.
iii. Lasts 10 minutes.
iv. Only one Body Modification can be active at a time.

Skill Runes

1. Condensation
    i. Increase your Resistances by 10% every time you Dodge. This effect resets when you are hit by an attack.
  2. Inertia
    i. Increase your weapon damage by 10% every time you Dodge. This effect resets when you are hit by an attack.
  3. Sublimation
    i. Increase your Dodge Chance to 40%.
  4. Deposition
    i. You can no longer Dodge, but increase your Armor by 50%.
  5. Reactive Gas
    i. Enemies that hit you for more than 20% of your maximum Life take 2000% weapon damage as Poison over 10 seconds.

F. Creation and Transmutation
a. Abhorrent Sludge
ii. Cooldown: 30 seconds
iii. Create 4 sentient sludge minions that attack enemies for 100% of your weapon damage as Poison.

Skill Runes

1. Black Ink
    i. Enemies hit by your sludge minions have a 10% chance to be Blinded for 2 seconds.
    ii. Abhorrent Sludge’s damage turns into Arcane.
  2. Spiky Sludge
    i. When hit, there is a 20% chance that your sludge minions will produce a solidified gel spike that deals 250% of your weapon damage as Physical to melee attackers.
    ii. Abhorrent Sudge’s damage turns into Physical.
  3. Verglas Sludge
    i. The sludge minions leave a trail of frost that Chills enemies and deals 50% of your weapon damage as Cold.
    ii. Abhorrent Sludge’s damage turns into Cold.
  4. Congeal
    i. Create a single giant sludge minion that has more Life, faster Attack Speed, and deals 300% of your weapon damage as Poison.
  5. Sludge Armor
    i. Envelope yourself in sludge that increases your Armor by 20%. Lasts 60 seconds.
    ii. When you are hit, there is a 50% chance that a sludge minion forms and attacks enemies for 100% of your weapon damage as Poison for 5 seconds.

b. Sludge Sphere
i. Cost: 30 Prima Materia
ii. Cooldown: 30 seconds
iii. Create a gelatinous minion that surrounds you and coats all your attacks with a layer of acid that deals an additional 125% weapon damage as Poison.
iv. Lasts for 100 Attacks.

Skill Runes

1. Cement
    i. When you are hit, the sludge has a 25% chance to momentarily solidify and increase your Armor by 50% for 2 seconds.
  2. Writhing Tentacles
    i. The sphere now attacks enemies within 12 yards using tentacles that deal 200% of your weapon damage as Physical.
  3. Rainbow Sludge
    i. While Sludge Sphere is active, all your Resistances are increased by 15%.
    ii. Sludge Sphere’s damage turns into Arcane.
  4. Snow Globe
    i. Create an icy sphere that coats your attacks with frost that has a 25% chance to Freeze enemies for 1.5 seconds.
    ii. Sludge Sphere’s damage turns into Cold.
  5. Petroleum Sphere
    i. Enemies hit are drenched in a highly flammable liquid that increases the damage they take from Fire by 10%.
    ii. Sludge Sphere’s damage turns into Fire.

c. Ars Armamenta
i. Cost: 35 Prima Materia
ii. Cooldown: 40 seconds
iii. Transmute the earth and minerals around you into 5 autonomous weapons that attack enemies for 100% of your weapon damage as Physical.

Skill Runes

1. Auto Parry
    i. You gain a 15% chance to be protected by your weapon minions from incoming melee attacks.
  2. Unlimited Arsenal
    i. Your weapon minions have a 25% chance to split into 2 when hit. This effect can chain and lasts 5 seconds.
  3. Lost Art
    i. Create a single gigantic weapon minion that deals 275% of your weapon damage as Arcane.
    ii. If you have a titan minion active, your weapon minion becomes its weapon and increases its damage by 200%.
  4. Golden Armory
    i. Randomly shoot piercing weapons from the ground that deal 500% weapon damage as Fire.
    ii. Lasts 8 seconds.
  5. Metallurgy
    i. Increase the damage to 130% of your weapon damage as Physical.

d. Magnum Opus
i. Cost: 40 Prima Materia
iii. Create a titan minion that deals 300% of your weapon damage as Physical to enemies over a wide arc.
iv. Enemies that hit your titan minion occasionally run away in fear for 2 seconds.

Skill Runes

1. Killing Intent
    i. When your titan minion encounters at least 15 enemies within 20 yards, it roars wildly causing enemies to be Immobilized for 5 seconds and take 20% increased damage from you and your pets.
    ii. This effect may only happen once every 30 seconds.
    iii. Magnum Opus’ damage turns into Cold.
  2. Burning Cage
    i. Your titan minion now picks up enemies below 10% Health and traps them in its fiery chest.
    ii. Enemies caught take 150% of your weapon damage per second as Fire until they die, and have a 10% chance to drop Prima Materia globes.
    iii. Magnum Opus’ damage turns into Fire.
  3. Arcane Colossus
    i. Your titan minion becomes much larger and deals 500% of your weapon damage as Arcane to enemies over a wider arc, but moves and attacks slower.
    ii. Enemies hit have a 15% chance to be Stunned for 2 seconds.
  4. Crushing Fist
    i. Your titan minion occasionally smashes enemies with its fist to deal 400% of your weapon damage as Physical and reduce their damage by 20% for 10 seconds.
  5. Toxin Tank
    i. Your titan minion occasionally sprays enemies with a toxin that deals 1000% of your weapon damage as Poison over 4 seconds.
    ii. When your titan minion dies, it floods the surrounding 24 yards with all its toxin reserve and deals 3000% weapon damage as Poison over 10 seconds.
    iii. Magnum Opus’ damage turns into Poison.

e. Ars Lacerata
i. Cost: 25 Prima Materia
ii. Transmute the ground 15 yards around the target location into sharp beams of pure energy that deal 400% weapon damage as Arcane over 5 seconds.

Skill Runes

1. Dismember
    i. Enemies hit have a 50% chance to Bleed for 800% weapon damage as Physical over 8 seconds.
    ii. Ars Lacerata’s damage turns into Physical.
  2. Nitrogen Stream
    i. Enemies hit have a 10% chance to be Frozen for 3 seconds.
    ii. Ars Lacerata’s damage turns into Cold.
  3. Energy Flux
    i. Increase the damage to 620% weapon damage as Arcane over 5 seconds.
    ii. Enemies that die have a 10% chance to drop a Prima Materia Globe.
  4. Wildfire
    i. When there is a Flash Mine active in the area, Ars Lacerata triggers them and its area of effect is increased to 24 yards.
    ii. Ars Lacerata’s damage turns into Fire.
  5. Sulfuric Bath
    i. Enemies below 25% Health also take 10% weapon damage per second as Poison until they die.
    ii. Ars Lacerata’s damage turns into Poison.

f. Ars Parallaxis
ii. Cooldown: 16 seconds
iii. Transmute yourself to instantly switch positions with an enemy target up to 30 yards away.

Skill Runes

1. Advection
    i. The Cooldown does not trigger as long as you continue to switch with an enemy at least once every 3 seconds.
  2. Heat Loss
    i. Enemies hit take 50% weapon damage per second as Cold for almost forever.
  3. Fragmentation
    i. Enemies hit who are below 10% Health are torn apart upon switching.
  4. Uneven Exchange
    i. Enemies within 12 yards of the target are also displaced.
  5. Convection
    i. You gain 5% of your maximum Life per second for up to 5 seconds if your target remains within 20 yards of you after switching.

g. Ars Materia Maxima
i. Cooldown: 60 seconds
ii. Create a 20 yard area around you that provides Alchemists with 8 Prima Materia per second.
iii. Lasts 10 seconds.

Skill Runes

1. Rapid Cycle
    i. Decrease the Cooldown to 40 seconds.
  2. Maximize Reagents
    i. Increase Prima Materia gained to 12 per second.
  3. Byproduct
    i. Enemies that die within the area have a 10% chance to drop a Health Globe or Prima Materia Globe.
  4. Inert Body
    i. While within the area of effect, you cannot take damage for the first 3 seconds of its duration.
  5. Dissolution
    i. Enemies within the area are slowly converted into Prima Materia and take 120% weapon damage per second as Arcane.

Passive Skills
a. Deterioration
i. Enemies affected by damage over time effects take 15% more damage from all sources.
ii. “Little by little, everything dies, as they should”. – Maester Alchemist Quillantis Delilah

b. Drop of Everlast
i. When you receive fatal damage, you instead become immune to damage and gain 150% increased Life per Second for 4 seconds. This effect may only occur once every 60 seconds.
ii. “…it was to save our son! I gave up everything for him!” – Nezzeriah Mirhadii’s final words to Quillantis Delilah and the rest of the Council of Maester Alchemists before her banishment to the Sharval Wilds

c. Stockpile
i. Potion-based attacks that deal damage and spend Prima Materia have a 15% chance to be cast twice.
ii. “Be prepared for trouble, always make them double“. – Chemist Jesabel Jamerii

d. Self-Experimentation
i. You can now activate 2 Body Modification skills at a time. Decrease the duration of Body Modification skills by 70%.
ii. “The more you change yourself, the less human you become”. – Aslark Salaren

e. Mad Scientist
i. Reduce the Prima Materia cost of all Potion-based skills by 20%.
ii. When you have a potion weapon equipped, increase your Critical Hit Damage by 30%.
iii. “Taste the power of science! Death and ruin to all who have shunned me!” – Royal Apothecary Jentulf

f. Years of Study
i. Increase damage done to enemies by 30%, but reduce your field of vision by 30%.
ii. “My eyes grow weary from all this reading”. – Leah

g. Tower of Ivory
i. Damage taken is reduced by 35% while you are near full Life.
ii. “Some alchemists have been able to regenerate entire limbs in their quest to recreate Mirhadii’s elixir, Everlast. Of course, the need to do so should have not have been if not for the countless accidents the foolish quest has wrought”.

h. White-glove Craft
i. Reduce the Cooldown of all your skills by 50% of your Resource Cost Reduction.
ii. “Constant practice is the foundation of our profession. Efficiency is just one of the side effects of that foundation”. – Professor Redorie al-Gezirah

i. Forbidden Research
i. You continuously recover 4% Life per second by consuming 1% Prima Materia per second.
ii. “Extending life beyond mortal bounds through alchemy is strictly forbidden by Delilahn followers. Death is the punishment for any alchemist found guilty of this crime”. - 88th Entry of the Writings of Abd al-Hazir

j. Apotheosis
i. Both your bodies attack when using skills that deal damage. However, effects other than damage for the second attack have no effect, and your final damage dealt is reduced by 40%.
ii. “Life Entanglement takes time to master. But once your hearts and minds have truly become one, you will be unparalleled by any being in Sanctuary”. – Aslark Salaren to his pupil Alchemists

k. Mitosis
i. Your sludge minions have a 15% chance to split into two when they are hit by an attack. This effect can chain multiple times. Lasts 5 seconds.
ii. “These things are ridiculous! They keep multiplying! Inform the Council before all is lost!” – Chemist Daharr Lejhenii to his class shortly before being consumed by the infamous Great Sliming Accident of the Mirhadii Academy

l. Catalysis
i. All your attacks that deal damage are now affected by all elemental damage modifiers.
ii. “An Alchemist’s ability to manipulate the very nature of matter mirrors that of a sorcerer’s ability to manipulate the esoteric forces of our world and beyond”. – 3rd Entry of the Writings of Abd al-Hazir

m. Inflammable Reagents
i. When you have at least one potion-based skill learned that deals damage, you gain a 15% chance when hit to explode and deal Fire damage to enemies within 20 yards equal to the total percentage of weapon damage dealt by the skills learned. This effect may happen only once every 30 seconds, reduced by 3 seconds for each additional learned skill.
ii. “Careful! Let one bottle fall, and we’ll all be blown sky-high like Mount Arreat!” – Pyrochemist Yousouf Hassarii

n. Ingenious Implements
i. The following skills gain additional bonuses:
• Gladio Aqua: Increase Critical Hit Chance by 10%.
• Steam Cannon: Reduce Resource Cost by 20%.
• Ars Armamenta: Increase number of weapons by 3.
• Magnum Opus: Increase your Armor by 15% while active.
ii. “Thank you my friend, for supporting my research and upholding the advancement of science all these years”. – Royal Apothecary Jentulf’s personal missive to Royal Blacksmith Ammenn shortly before his disappearance

o. Creative Juices
i. Your damage is increased by 2% for every battle flask you carry.
ii. “In her quest to create Everlast, Nezzeriah Mirhadii had developed hundreds of new tonics, potations, and decoctions… none of which were ever of use to her son, Salim” – 4th Entry of the Writings of Abd al-Hazir

p. Butterfingers
i. Once every 20 seconds, you drop a potion that does one of the following effects:
• Create a field of ice 20 yards around you that causes enemies to slide towards the center. Lasts 4 seconds.
• Create a field of flames 20 yards around you that burns enemies for 200% weapon damage per second as Fire. Lasts 4 seconds.
• Create a field of acrid smoke 20 yards around you that decreases the damage of enemies by 25%. Lasts 4 seconds.
• Create an area 20 yards around you that increases the Attack Speed of your Pets by 30%. Lasts 4 seconds.
• Create a field of Prima Materia energy 20 yards around you that reduces all your Resource Cost to 0. Lasts 4 seconds.
ii. “I can’t decide whether you’re a great student or just blessed with luck – if there is such a thing. You always manage to pick the right concoction as the situation demands. But mark my words, boy: This luck – it will run out, eventually”. – Maester Alchemist Sharaiya Delilah’s condescension of his son, Quillantis

q. Apothecary
i. You can now equip up to 2 Health Potions at once. The Cooldown of all Health Potions within 15 yards are reduced by 10%, but their base healing effect is reduced by 15%.
ii. “These healing potions are amazing. I cannot even recreate them myself. Sir Jentulf is a true genius… I wonder what has become of him, the poor man”. – Squirt the Peddler

r. Afterthought
i. Your second body has a 20% chance to use one of your learned skills whenever an enemy dies within 20 yards.
ii. “I must admit, this alchemy of yours called Life Entanglement is a work of art. However, it still breaks the cardinal rule of Alchemy – along with your anomalous nature. For these perversions, you are sentenced to perish along with your misbegotten followers”. – Professor Felicity Hashellah to Aslark Salaren during the invasion of his hideout by the Delilahn Alchemists

s. Memorybane
i. Lace your attacks with an amnesia potion that has a 15% chance to cause enemies hit to ignore you for 2 seconds. The effect becomes more potent every time it affects an enemy, increasing the duration by 0.5 second, stacking up to 2 times.
ii. “It was a mistake to help him make that cursed potion. It was a mistake to have researched Everlast all on my own. It was all a mistake… and now I have become too frail to undo any of them. But somehow, the irony that I might finally see my son again gives me peace”. – Maester Alchemist Nezzeriah Mirhadii shortly before her death

t. Chemical Resistance
i. Increase your Resistances by 5% for every elemental type of your learned skills.
ii. “Sometimes I get the feeling that the potions are watching me”. – Chemist Wyeth Gelardii