Diablo 2 Resurected issue

I own the game on PS5 and linked to my account yet your dumb forums doesn’t recognise it so I’m posting here were I can.

your new queue system is a load of trash, been playing 100% offline with no trouble.

that was until the new queue system you put in place asking to skip queue to play offline, which sounds good thought ok don’t need to wait in a queue.

well simply put no it’s worse, in fact it’s now totally unplayable, if you skip the queue you might be lucky to stay connected for very short period of time, them bam, black screen and D2R loading icon pops up in the bottom right hand of the screen and stays there.

only work around is joining the never-ending queue which you could be waiting for anywhere few mins in the morning if you’re lucky, or over 30+mins to join the game only then to select offline mode which stays up 100% of the time and doesn’t give you the black screen of death.

this seriously needs fixing and should have been tested before you put out this hot mess of a patch.

Hi:

You need to use the console forums for D2R; they are located on the forums for the Americas region.

You may want to bookmark those in your browser.

Also, Blizzard has been providing situation updates in the General Discussion forum… for example, this post explains the various issues they have noticed and some of the ways they are currently dealing with those… including “Rate limiting” and “Login Queues”. There are other updates as well… take a look !

Best of luck in your games !

1 Like

thanks for the links that helps a lot.

1 Like