Diablo 2 remake misses

No, because if I had a business, I wouldn’t want non customers stinking up my official forums if I had them. Sure people who don’t want to preorder have valid concerns and feedback to give and there is a free method to do so in a place regularly monitored by Blizzard.

Since WoW you have needed a game key/account to post on their official game forums.

Precisely. No one wants negative PR. Surely you can see the problem here when they’re shunting off their criticism to a 3rd party site, while specifically curating their own to encourage glowing praise?

they missed badly and that’s not the worst part
the worst part is they pitch the d2r as spot on.

its not.
its severely censored, art is messed up on the char screen, flame are severely overbright, and the chars don’t run fast they bouncy hop like diablo 3. cam is zoomed in super close like diablo 3.

there’s no item/skills patch.
probably no hostile knowing this group.

vv is not suited to do this remake its not done well, it looks nothing like d2 and everything like diablo 3. and, there’s nothing new to do since they wont patch items or skills, or add endless content.

but they can censor it to make a buck, that they can do, and they did.
this is a while bunch of 'lets remake this brand title to make a buck but not do what the potential of this remake could do"

3 Likes

Considering their reddit and twitter pages are seen by significantly more people than these forums I highly doubt it. Not to mention it’s Blizzard, they get bad PR constantly. Glowing praise? Have you seen any of their official forums?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s amazing how they can’t even copy something correctly.

D2 remaster misses… Me, playing it. :heart::blush:

Yeah, telling your users to use a third party site/company is not good advice. No thanks.

It is like when companies move their customer support etc. to facebook :face_vomiting:

1 Like

It boggles my mind how you can find the Amazon and Adria’s hut to be 1000% better than the original. Those are just two examples I pulled out since you said “every aspect of the remaster”.

Easy, I find due to the increased fidelity of the images that the look better to me. I could care less about the attractiveness of the Amazon and come one guys, it’s Alaras hut. Adrian was in D1.

You can post on the Diablo II (2000) forum if you have LoD registered to your bnet account. Although that forum is a bit dead