Diable III? Diable III is not Diablo III

:sunglasses:

Stumbled upon that searching for something completely different. One must be quite knowledgeable in Diablo III to master Diable III…

Have fun!

(Ye, I know, the post would have “fit better” under Games & Technology - Diablo 3 Forums, but who is reading that nowadays…)

4 Likes

LOL. That is hard. My third game I did get Pride’s Fall in 5 tries.

LMAO i got ancestor’s grace in first try xD

2 Likes

See! Like REAL Diablo III! :grin:

The RNG is everywhere! It is all around us. Even now, in this very foroom. You can see it when you look at your Windows™ or when you turn on your screen. You can feel it when you go to work… When you pay your sarcrifices. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

What truth?

That you are a slave. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind. - THE RNG OF DIABLO III!

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_peeking_eye: :shushing_face: … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

2 Likes

Aight grandpa, back into bed you go.

Thanks for sharing. :smile:

My best was Luxurious Bauta in 2 guesses! That was kinda fun but also reminded me how many legendaries items exist in the game: explains why it took forever to farm the items I wanted.

1 Like

I would be buying lottery tickets if I was you, or at least grinding for some Primals with that luck.

Especially when you start looking at all the trash items at Haedrig or the bounty bag legendaries that you don’t always think about.

2 Likes

If you want to sponsor my lottery tickets, i’ll split my winnings 40/60 with you, 40 to me.

What lottery are we talking about? One where you can win 10 million plus or one where you may win a case of beer? :wink:

2 Likes

Why don’t we do both? :smiley:

2 Likes