DI: just uninstalled, casual

Sorry for not clarifying. I should’ve said it is better to have a stable of decent characters. Then having only one or two maxed out characters. Where you would never get anything else other than those one or two characters. Now do you understand what I am saying.

While I understand that pay to win is common in mobile games. But it doesn’t have to always be that way. Blizz had the chance to break the mode. Where the only things for sale in the cash shop would be cosmetics along with account services that wouldn’t be selling power in any way. If they did that then everything would’ve been fine. Blizz might’ve paved the way for other companies. Showing them that you can have a mobile game without all of that pay to win crap. But they choose not only to go to pay to win. They went to the extreme due to greed.

There is another patch later this month so more to follow.

My disappointment leads me to infer that the patch and the 3 day event are one in the same.

I could be wrong. I usually am.

Yes that was understandable. It just isn’t better.
You can compare it to D:I I guess. More efficient to focus on one character in that game. Likewise pays off to focus on a few characters in Genshin Impact instead of lvling more of them equally.

Sounds like the character class change is later in July. Wonder how much that will cost.