DH GoD Set - Momentum stacks not working

Having the same issue, and only when i have calamity equipped as well. i seem to notice some correlation between if an enemy has mark on it, and proximity to enemies with mark. doesn’t seem like a rule, but i feel the stack issue is worse when i need to be more close quarters with mobs. maybe i just notice more because thats when i would be using stop move for a quick primary or 2 then back off with strafe. the fact that im literally shooting once or twice to keep stacks up makes me notice it more, because i normally end up with no stacks XD

anyway i really hope they fix this. i dont care what guides say its not the best build, i love testing off meta builds and making them work really well. That’s part of the enjoyment of a dungeon runner for me.

1 Like

I have the same problem not getting the 100% Momentum. I have tried to set my character to people on the leader-board . It still doesn’t work and I even have the weapon K’Mar Tencip that has that Drifting Shadow rune. Plus I use Hungering Arrows / Devouring Arrow too.

Plus I even played with somebody that wasn’t using the Drifting Shadow rune. Plus he was racing around like all the other DH’s when it is working. Plus watch the other DH’s racing around and you are at a stand still.

The funny part is most everybody that lead the leader-board uses the left click. I did try the other way around using like #3 key for the hungering arrows. Yes it did work a lot better & even with damage.

It seams that you do a lot more damage using that way. Plus I can get it to stack now even using the left click. But like I said using it that way you only get half the damage that you get using a #'s key.

OK there is really no BUG. When I went through this thread. I learn how get it to stack. I’m using the left click and everything is working fine. Once you learn how to do there is no BUG.

You have to use the left click really fast. Once you get it to stack right. Then you keep it working back and forth between the left click and strafe.

Plus the higher rifts like t16 & high GR’s it works a lot better. Then trying to do a lower rift or GR. You really need a lot of monster to get to really work right.

main problem is i hit a mob 3 times i get one stack i hit a wall and get 4 is this how the set suppose to work.

You don’t need to hit anything to get stack. Just need to cast the skill. How many times it hits doesn’t matter. Each cast gets 4 stacks, up to 20.

(2) Set:
Gain 4 seconds of Momentum when attacking with a Primary skill, at a maximum duration of 20 seconds. Your Primary skills deal 10% increased damage per second of Momentum.

Got same bug, Got Calamity equipped so it seems it is the issue,

Same issue with having Camility equipped.

It’s been bugged for several seasons now. Don’t useCalamity with GoD set.

Thx for the Primal Calamity blizz…

Im tired of bugs in this game. Every time upgrade comes I have faith they fix some bugs and it comes only worst. Im really getting mad. So thanks Blizzard for Momentum that didnt stack right and ruined my GD game. Thank You for another gift that makes me crazy. I dont know why I playing D3 coz this game has not puropse and nothing will change it. “Banda pokrak i nieudaczników”

At any point did you even once consider not using Calamity with GoD as it has been advised gajillion times already? Calamity is known to be bugged but it’s an avoidable bug by not using Calamity.

4 Likes

NO!! we should not have to sacrifice our playstyle for a silly bug!!!

1 Like

And yet, here we are after several seasons.

I agree with you but if we waited for blizz to fix this bug we’d never get to play GoD to begin with…

it’s really quite sad because it’s such an easy fix