DEVS! Please look into why all consoles lost the seasonal buff 24 hours early

As the title says all consoles lost the seasonal buff 24 hours early. I know there were already posts about this, but I wanted to make a new one since the devs should be back in the office today and did not want the old ones to get buried.

Both Season 16 and Season 17 had the seasonal buff removed 24 hours early on all consoles while PC did not. This caused some people to not be able to reach the end of Guardian.

Please ensure this does not happen in season 18+ :)!!!

Yea…I right in the middle of running a Rift and it was like a flash…I was at the main screen with my character and was like what the heck just happened?..I hit continued and was back at town, went over to drop something in my “Seasonal Stash” and it was my normal one…sure would’ve been nice to see some type of warning like “Season ____ ends in 24hrs” or something like that…

1 Like

Homer, I originally made that post under technical discussion, but since somebody moved it to general, I cannot reply in it.

There is a warning. Season ends at 5pm pdt. Whatever time that is for you, thats what time it was when you decided to run a rift.

1 Like

Well luckily theres no LoN or RoRg buff for S18. So only thing that will wear off is the Triume circle buffs…

I knew this was gonna happen and nobody believed me lol

Lol i was wondering how ur post was in there. I was thinking we could post elseware but console section lol… Shouldve known better than thinking wr could lmao

All these Monk/Barb buff proposals and im left out… only 1 person seems to understand Gen Monk in this fourum besides me and thats Atomfuryz. I can help out in that thread seeing that ive helped quite a bit of people on Reddit with Gen Monk and can clear over a 110 sub 2k paragons with that build

Yea you called it. At least they made a new gem that mimics LoN.

1 Like

Lol i even told a few of my friends the buff will probably wear off early and they said i was just being an a hole hahaha

S11 ended like 12-24 hours later than it was suppose to, S16 buff wore off early… I want to say the double goblin and double bounties wore off early too

IIRC, the goblin issue i think is where they extended the season, but didn’t extend the goblin/double bounty. i can’t remember if they fixed that one or not.

The season itself lasted as long as it was supposed to (or at least, I assume this to be the case; I was at work all day yesterday). But the Legacy of Nightmares buff was suspended roughly 24 hours too soon, and that threw a colossal monkey wrench in my plans to secure the galactic wings for both my account and my significant other’s.

Hell, my life has eased up some; I wouldn’t mind going for it all over again if they’d just tack the wing prize back on for this season or perhaps the next. Ultimately I’d be happy if a blue would even acknowledge the goof.

Ah I see Eddie as I made one in the General forum at the weekend too.

Silence is deafening on this.

2 Likes

yea i’ve tweeted diablo as well, i would have tweeted nev, but her twitter says she wants it separate from diablo. and i hadn’t seen any other twitter of hers.

Where is it on the screen?..I played pretty much all weekend…and I don’t recall seeing anything anywhere when I started and quit out.

I don’t normally care too much, things happen. But it is frustrating that nev doesn’t get on here and say SOMETHING. It’s inexcusable really, being that it’s happened multiple times.

Its not in game, they don’t announce anything to us anymore, but it was scheduled to end Aug 18 at 5pm pdt. Season 18 starts Sept 23 @ 5pm pdt.

What was the exact date and time that consoles lost the buff?

Not sure but I was on 12 hours before the sea ason ended and it was gone

Probably lost it at 5pm PDT on the 17th and not the 18th when the season actually ended.

The seasonal buff was removed exactly 24 hours early on Saturday the 17th at 8pm EDT.

The season itself did not end until Sunday the 18th at 8pm EDT.

2 Likes

Yea it’s 8pm for us (I’m on East coast as well), but for others it may be a different time. For console everything revolves around 5pm PDT, that will make talking about this simpler. Once it is 5pm PDT on Aug 23, season 18 will be active .