Demon Hunter set suggestion for patch 2.7

Augustine’s Panacea

Missed this quiver out… Elemental Arrows. 250% is a shame…

Buff this up all to 1000%
Ball Lightning now travels at 30% speed, and increase radius to effect to pickup %

Frost Arrow damage and Chilled , Arrows shoot 1.5 times faster

Immolation Arrow ground damage 555% over time 5 seconds

Lightning Bolts damage and Stun duration 2 seconds, reduce enemy damage 30%.

Nether Tentacles damage and healing amount 10% of life on hit per enemy pass through.

If they finally make Ferrets ignore the MS% cap, I’m all for this. 30% MS from Companion would be decent for Vault - Action Shot, which I will continue to lobby for, to perpetually deaf ears.

I personally dislike this, coming from the perspective of enjoying the 100% MS% from Displacement in tandem with Vault (which speeds up with MS%, but which counts as an “Attack” for things that check for attacks like Vengeance side guns and rockets or this would).

Fan Of Knives was A legacy build during S5-S8
Five years ago LON sets was more powerful than other builds(DemonHunter)
This build needs good GR maps,Very good items and lots of practice to show
Sets‘ domination last for a long time ,That’s a little boring
I wish greenstone‘s damage increase by 4000% Not 400%
Legacy of dreams‘ damage should be enhanced to 800% Not 375%
This dramatic/magnificent/impressived Build shouldn’t be forgotten

1 Like

Necro OP even outside of the game.

4 Likes

Let’s face it, UE just isn’t useful as a set anymore. Even GoD can speed clear just as fast (if not faster). So when something isn’t good for pushing and is equally matched or bested in speed… it has become as we say in french… useless. Ok, it isn’t french, but I like the way that sounds.

All true sentiments right here (except I would rework Sash of Knives instead of buffing LoN/LoD). It’s ironic that one of the most visually appealing/skillful builds in the game is relegated to a D-tier build for solo pushing.

Assuming good play the difference between UE MS and GoD is about 10 tiers. Since UE HA is about the same power level as UE MS, the problem isn’t MS but UE. Buffing these underperforming sets is sorely needed.

1 Like

You mean reworking the Sash of Knifes Legendary Belt that causes you to throw a knife when you attack?
Or do you mean reworking Fan of Knives, the skill?

With that however I agree. If there is going to be a buff, buffing UE is better than buffing MS, Yang’s or DML.

I meant the Sash of Knives belt, which used to buff Fan of Knives dmg as a primary attribute, but can be turned into a legendary effect.

1 Like

You mean turning Sash of Knifes into a legendary that also buffs FoK? Yeah, than can work, but you loose out on a bit utility like Vigilante Belt (8% CDR), String of Ears (30% reduced Melee Damage taken), Zoes Secret (DR from Companions, if included in that build) and Witching Hour, but also Chain of Shadows (free Vaults after using Impale, which eventually could also be put in this build)…

Nothing too drastic of a loss in regards to opportunity cost when having xxx% increased FoK damage on it, but maybe it also can give you Bladed Armor for free on top of that.

And you need something to do while FoK is on cooldown, unless you gonna pick up the rune that removes the CD for resource costs.

You’d lose out on Thundergod’s Vigor (what is taken for the belt slot for FoK builds now) which is just 15% additive lightning damage.

And while FoK is on cooldown you should be gathering mobs and making a pull for your next FoK.