Demon Hunter Set Dungeon Guide

Raxxanterax has posted a DH set dungeon video guide.

3 Likes

Hmm, I stopped watching after he claimed that the shadow set dungeon is one of the hardest set dungeons. LOL. IMO it’s right up there with Marauder and Nats as one of the easiest set dungeons.

Shadow is my favorite one to run :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know about Shadow being the hardest (doesn’t seem that way to me) but it is about the most fun to run.

I mean, you can make it hard, which I tend to do just to make it interesting (by using Karlie’s and Ricochet {which doesn’t really make it harder just slower}) or gear it another way with Yang’s, Chemical Burn and Multishot (which speeds it up considerably and it’s quick and easy.

That’s what I use too for that one.

1 Like

I did Marauder for dungeon master, enjoyed every bit of it and got it done on first try. Never really liked Shadow set, loved Nat’s and UE tho.

1 Like

Yeah. It used to be a bit harder when it was first introduced. There was a time when you actually needed somewhat decent gear to be able to one-shot stuff in there. And and that time, I think hitting the same enemy twice in a row also broke your chain? So not being able to one-shot stuff if you had bad gear could be pretty annoying. Also before they added icons to all enemies and there were only icons for the last 20 or 30 or whatever it was, you had to be a lot more methodical when you went through the dungeon to avoid missing enemies and running out of time trying to get back to them. But after the buffs to Karlei’s, Shadow etc. and adding icons for all enemies in the dungeon instead of the last few, it’s one of the easier set dungeons now.

1 Like

Haha, well I made it harder for myself then. I must confess that I didn’t think out of the box and use the Yang’s. The worst thing I saw there was the skeletons with shield. Their block was amazing, compared to the elites which vaporized. It can get hairy due mistakes we make, lags is a real issue in this one if you have some sort of delay it can cost dearly.
Definitely one of the most fun set dungeons out there.

2 Likes

I actually stole that from you from a video you made a while back about doing the Season Journey in Reverse and saving the Set Dungeon Mastery for last. It was pretty cool watching Slayer, Conqueror, and Guardian pop at the same time.

My apologies for not giving you credit in the post.

2 Likes

No problem, I didn’t think the idea of using Yang’s as an original idea since I’m sure others have tried it before me!

1 Like