Death from server crash

I know this is futile Blues, but it would be awesome if all the HC toons that just died from the server crash could be revived. Bad feelings to lose toons outside of your control. It’s one thing if my own internet goes down. It’s another to lose a toon as the server is literally crashing. Identifying toons who bite the dust seconds before the crash should be easy :slight_smile: That is all. I’m off to finish watching a film. Maybe I’ll just go back to D2 offline HC next time.

4 Likes

Server crash in t16 I want my HC char back >_>

The servers did not crash…

You clicked Agree on this…

Permanent Death

You have but one life, eager hero. If you should die, though your deeds will be remembered, you shall not return again.

Customer Service will not revive a fallen Hardcore hero for any reason. All of your hero’s items will be lost forever upon death.

…and a DDoS attack against a network provider is covered by that “for any reason” section of what you agreed to.

1 Like

People have been asking for the offline mode for years, but Blizzard said they don’t want to do that. At lease please provide us a stable and reliable server.

Right, you wrote the rule. If we don’t hit the agree button then we don’t get to play. What do you want us to do? If you provide the offline mode like D2 then no one will complain anything. All we need is a stable and reliable server to play.

The problem was a DDoS attack on the network infrastructure between you and the servers. There was nothing wrong with the server itself. That’s like complaining to a hotel you were driving to about the traffic jam you got stuck in halfway there.

Stop complaining about getting exactly what you agreed to, especially when the fault isn’t Blizzard’s.

2 Likes

We were playing 4 WW barbs in GR90-100. I was lowest paragon 750-ish, the other three were around 1300 paragons. We had a clutch and server started lagging. The moment i saw lagging start i hit my potion and i hit ground stomp to prock my band of might. Somehow i survived but two of the 1300 paragons died so we finish the rift only 2. Really not acceptable way of dying. Those guys were so frustrated. :frowning:

If you can’t handle it, don’t play HC!!!

2 Likes

was about to post the same. HC is not for crybabys

Guys can i survive lag spike if i play solo hc and press ESC asap as i see it drops? Will i get connection back and b in menu or it doesnt help at all? Any ideas?

I think that is the reason people play solo hardcore and not public. I think it works because i see it many times in yt videos. Youtubers tend to hit escape regularly.

Cool but can anyone confirm this?