DC's, High latency issues, stuttering

This is ridiculous, for several days my connection to Battle Net has had problems, flushed my router and modem, don’t have a problem with any other web sites or any of the wifi devices in my home. ONLY with playing Diablo 3.

3 Likes

You might try uninstalling your Battle Net app and reinstalling the latest version. I had a problem with DCs, and this worked for me.

Tried it, even reinstalled Diablo 3 to another hard drive, nope didn’t help. Still disconnects, latency out the roof(1000-1500) try to reconnect and Diablo3 servers are busy you are blah blah in the que. I mean really? A game this popular and not enough servers or what?
Try to reconnect and gives me code 30.
3 disconnects in 10 mins, can’t make me believe that it’s not a problem with the servers, every time it gives an message your game has lost connection.

2 Likes

Yeah, this seems like it’s just a problem that’s getting worse with each season. I thought it was at its worst for me last season, then this season started. I can’t even do anything without getting disconnected or instantly killed because of some insane lag. It’s literally ONLY Diablo. I’ve tried every other game in my Blizzard library and this is the only game that isn’t working as it should. All help options and tech support haven’t been helpful either, just the same old thing sending you in a circle with no resolution.

2 Likes

Funny isn’t it, I have no problem with any thing else that I do on the net, or any other games I play, but let me log into Diablo 3 and “BAM” let the lagging begin!

1 Like

Been having same problems. It’s only Diablo that disconnects… every 10mins or so… very frustrating… can’t even pop a GR knowing i’ll just waste keys. I tried everything recommended in Troubleshooting section… DOES NOT WORK.

1 Like

This seems to always happen at the beginning of a season. My guess is that a ton of people jump on the servers for the first week or so of a new season. When some of them get bored again they leave the game until next season. This is a Blizzard server load issue. Give it another 4 to 5 days and the stuttering will be gone as will likely your other issues.
It’s not your problem. Blizzard doesn’t have the server capacity to deal with the load that occurs at the beginning of each season.

Luckily for me typically never have any of these lag or disconnect issues (been playing Wow since 2008 and Diablo 3 since release). This makes me wonder what you guys have in common as the route in between you and the game servers. Perhaps supply a tracert so the techs can have a look?

I was having the same issue just after this last update. I tried a lot of different things, restart everything, reinstall things. one said to disable ipv6…nope.
but I just did something I saw someone say could work and I haven’t had any problems since. I switched my resolution a few times then switched it back to my normal resolution. in ten minutes I might be coming back and delteing this lol when it stops working but so far im good to go again.

Still no issues, been almost 20 minutes playing

I just tried changing resolution. Didn’t work for me. Game still unplayable.

1 Like

I’m still having the same disconnect issues. Almost 1 week in. Nothing has been done about it. Can we get a blue response please for the Aussie players. This is neither ISP nor network issues. It’s definitely server and patch related.

1 Like

I’m having this issue too, absolutely unexplainably bad lag, only with D3. It’s making gameplay impossible to enjoy.

1 Like

Did some experimenting, opened task manager and shut down every unnecessary program that was running in the back ground, also closed the Battlenet app it helped some. BUT some times I have found that nothing will help.

1 Like