[Data] Top Clears 2 Days into Patch 2.6.7

Update the Crusader clear, a 150 was just completed on EU

2 Likes

thanks, just updated. i’m 70% sure they’re gonna nerf crusader through a hotfix before season start.

1 Like

Darkpotato I assume?

currently the 150 sader clear on EU is by Rzeźnik.

Hmm, crazy. Better nerf barb.

10 Likes

This ignores the non-Season clears present on last era’s leadboards, particularly for WD and DH which both hit 140 or higher. Neither has been nerfed.

Even a 10 tier nerf to the new Sader set puts than at 140+. Wiz can still do the same though–and this must be considered–interest has been diverted to newer builds. In other words, the data presented is not conclusive of anything except current pushes with new/updated builds or attempts made by folk who are not going for true Rank 1 pushes, something we historically don’t see until later in a Season/era.

I can appreciate the work that went into the OP, but the conclusions drawn are misleading.

You’ll want to look at this for more info.

10 Likes

I agree. The data is very inconclusive, since it’s very much influenced by people’s interest in pushing newly changed builds and the lack of time invested.

I think the most pressing issue right now is to bring sader down to a reasonable level and change WW Rend such that ideally all damage is dealt through Rend to prevent lag. Then, in a few months, they can look at the data and further tune the different classes.

But this is just my wishful thinking…

1 Like

So…Lamentation Belt nerf doesn’t need to come back then and the nerf was correct?

Did you stretch before that reach? The 135 isn’t WW. WW hasn’t even cleared 133, and probably won’t be able to.

2 Likes

Hard to say at the moment. Add in some more time for pushing/gearing and the season buff and the disparity will probably be a lot different from this snapshot of day 2 data.

This is the result after many hours of pushing. You need to compare the results in the same conditions.

As discussed above, the data right now is very inconclusive.

There is also a huge issue with the way WW Rend works right now - contrary to the PTR, damage is still being dealt through WW, which brings all sorts of gearing and lag issues.

They need to figure out some way to fix WW Rend such that all damage is dealt through Rend. That would actually fix WW as a build. Then they have to worry about the balance issue.

Wrong. The 135 listed there is me with Seismic Slam. Whirlwind is now garbage.

12 Likes

DH hit 140 before the patch, and WD hit 142. Neither of them received any changes. Neither of those can be ignored just because they haven’t been matched within a day. Ulma has a 138 DH clear, but has been working on Barb so far instead.

4 Likes

WW Barb EU is 130 with 8k Paragon. (Is there any higher?)

Edit: After further thinking… 140 for every class should be the spot. We need the 200% back! Please give the Lamentation belt the +200% (!) to Rend damage…

Huh?

The conditions are the same. WDs and DHs who did 140+ can do the same right now. Nothing about that has changed. Even Wizards can still do 140+ solo. Aside from nerfed builds and new items, the current non-Season conditions for pushing are identical and can be replicated right here, right now.

This isn’t really accurate.

At present, the damage output is divided between WW and Rend. There is internal debate in the Barb community whether we should abandon WW damage and load all DPS into Rend, but that has, as Ulma has proven with videos, middling a best. Perhaps a different way of saying it is that right now we don’t know the most optimized way to put the build together, but we do know that any possible configuration is going to be incredibly lackluster compared to the PTR iteration.

That’s precisely what we had in PTR. And it’s precisely what we nerfed.

4 Likes

Slight correction: Ulma’s NA DH clear was 138 with Rapid Fire, but he definitely could have done 140.

The actual 140 clear was non-Season EU.

2 Likes

Ah, I thought someone had done a 140. Fixed it.

I was at the PTR playing the barb, my gear was not all ancients 800 plvls with no augments and with 3 lvl2 gems I can manage a 100 gr in 5 mins. I tried yesterday with 1400++ plvl and lvl 90 gems I clear 90 gr like a dog… The nerf is not justifiable

3 Likes

Correction; Now it ONLY works with macro. No human being can spam to such amount of skills in just a few milliseconds, just as this build needs to work properly.

Blizzard can you please BAN all those cheaters wich go against the ToS?

1 Like