D4 world bosses got soloed. what a joke

supposed to be the paramount end game mob, “requires” huge group. a community to even stand a chance to kill.

got soloed by like 50 people.

end game dead on arrival.

Who cares?

The level cap was 25 during beta. You could out gear content and there were balance issues.

3 Likes

It’s a matter of endless tuning and tweaking. You are judging the end-game based on a 2-day open beta test of a single act capped at level 25. Are you serious?

4 Likes

what would give you even the slightest idea that world bosses at lvl 50 wont be laughably soloed on day 2?

do you guys even play games more than 2 hours a day?

Tougher world bosses (and the better loot they drop) will be gated behind the paid battle passes :metal:

1 Like

Who knows what will happen at level 50. You and I do not know. The beta was capped at 25.

Why do you people continue to entertain this clown? LOL

10 Likes

They should create a subsection of the forum and call it “The forum :clown_face: rants.”

1 Like

do you believe they remove boss mechanics for the beta? bosses will somehow be harder at 50? because people soloed it without be touched and i know for fact at level 50 you do WAY more damage.

they have terrible AI and design, it’s literally just an enrage timer race. People are soloing them easily. it’s a huge fail. just take a step back from bias and look at it reasonably.

World bosses should be soloable by default, like all other content in the game.
That is not at all in conflict to being some of the hardest content in the game. Just a matter of scaling well with player count.

1 Like

Does the game scale with player level?

Does the game scale with world tier?

but so does gear so literally the same thing. world bosses should never be solable, not at level 25 nor level 50, ever.

What are you even talking about? The world boss is an instanced event that only allows around 15 people. More people arriving are sharded.

• There was no group of 50. The game does not allows that in the boss area.
  • 50 is not “solo”, nor is the actual 15.
  • The world boss for Beta was not named Avarice and did not use the same mechanics as Greed. There were no treasure goblin spawn. Also did not drop a chest. The boss was named Ashava. It is one of many world bosses that will spawn.

Why do you troll these forums so much and say untrue things?

10 Likes

how do you read something and missread something so much?

people literally soloed the beta world boss.

i never said avarice was the beta world boss. alone. 100% of the damage.

avarice is literally based off of greed and if you werent so bias at defending something you don even look at, you’d see avarice is literally just greed.

why do you troll me for posting things that dont 100% kiss blizzards bottom?

Like this :point_down:

1 Like

are you claiming i do not have a theory? can you prove this?

Actually, I did encounter a goblin and managed to kill it. At lvl 25. No portal though.

1 Like

Right, there are Treasure Goblins in D4, but there is no Avarice Boss nor do they spawn from the world boss we did fight in Beta.

The boss we did in Beta was called Ashava and had no treasure goblins.

I was refering to his other thread where he falsely said the Beta boss was called Avarice and was a clone of Greed.

1 Like

Ohh then I misunderstood your post.

Haven’t even seen a world boss (I think) unfortunately.

And yes, do not feed trolls…

From you :point_right: “100% convinced that d4 is just an overlay on top of d3 engine and assets.”

From :point_right: Joe Shely “Certainly every single asset in the game is brand new. The engine is new, it uses physically-based rendering; the models are all super-high res. There are no assets at all in the game from previous versions.”

So, just like the majority of your comments and views add this one to the trash can :clown_face:

5 Likes