D4 Internal testing has begun. BETA SOON!?

I bet you’d follow the news around the D4 BETA watching YT or Twitch.

No. As I said, an unfinished product holds no interest to me, and I really don’t see the point of watching someone else play a game when I could use that time to play the game myself.

Yes, you will. Trust me. You’d succumb to the temptation.

How much is Blizzard paying you to say stuff that stupid? Because if it’s a lot; I wouldn’t mind making a fool of myself the way you’re doing for fat stacks.

If trading just works like Diablo 3 more or less I don’t see the issue. Mostly trade among friends then anyway. And you’d have to do it within a timeframe. If it’s more restrictive than that, then by that point trading is pointless and it’s a waste of time even developing it. Plus not everyone sweats about leaderboards. I for one play Diablo 3 very casually. And I’ll likely play 4 the same. Though given the seemingly added depth; I might play Diablo 4 more and experiment with more classes more liberally. My point is that so long as drop chances aren’t deliberately asinine like say, Diablo Immortal; I really could not care less about people sweating and paying to the top. I play the game to slay enemies to get stronger and get stronger to slay enemies harder. As much as they’re leaning into MMO elements for some Tyrael forsaken reason when in reality MMO’s should lean more into positive aspects of non-MMO’s; I just don’t think other people’s experience should really affect mine. Not unless they’re a friend in a party with me.

I really like the D3 trading system.

2 Likes

Never done it yet in my life, and this will not by any means be in the top of games I want/ed to play.

Could more or less quote any of your posts for that :smiley:

Now that is historical revisionism.

Speaking of which, nailed it! (along with plenty of others)

In before he edits those posts and calls you a liar. Grabbing popcorn. BRB. Also the balls to continually post from a position of knowledge when knowing nothing is something.

Pretty sure is time traveler claim is now fully debunked.:rofl:

Good stuff, but I was right before everyone else at the old forums saying D4 @ 2022. You were there, you know.

Yeah, I’d like to think that most of us figured that the earliest that D4 would launch would be 2023.

1 Like

So you were claiming D4 was releading in 2022, in the old D3 forums long before we knew D4 was a thing? Seriously. You’ve taken so many Ls you really should just go hide until D4 is out.

BTW, it means you were still wrong since 2023 was the only announcement made for a D4 release. Seriously dude, you’ve dug a hole so feep you reached the other side of the planet.

https://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablo-forums/diablo-iv-return-to-darkness/239799-d4-release-date-game-wisdom-of-the-crowd

Current Estimate (Counting 17 entries): Jan 30, 2023 (30/01/2023)

Thread is from November, 2019.

If not for the legal crapstorm and covid issues, it very well may have been out or very soon.

Your quote from that thread, “My prediction is 13th of July 2021.”

So, still wrong. My god. The hubris.

1 Like

Haven’t checked Diablo Fans since Necro was released in D3.

Honestly, I still doubt it would’ve released earlier than 2023.

Uh…

[Skelos_bg]: My prediction is 13th of July 2021.

You are trying to take credit for the average estimate, and ignore your own? :smiley:

1 Like

But of course. We are a team there. I may have said earlier to lower OP estimate.

Signs pointed to it with leads being fired and Blizzard going out of their way to say Diablo wouldn’t be released in 2022 when they never mentioned even a window prior. Take the year of distractions and work from home into account, it could eadily have been out.

Of course he is. He obviously is smarter than any of us.

Such a troll. Too bad he won’t be around to be laughed at since he’ll be too busy playing CP online.

CPO will totally kill D6VR when it arrives.

1 Like