D4 early access rewards immediately accessible or not?

As title says, if i pre-order, will the rewards for D3 and Wow be available now or do i have to wait til D4 arrives?

Reading the blog might be helpful.

When Will You Receive Your Diablo III, Diablo Immortal, and World of Warcraft Incentives:

Inarius Wings and Inarius Murloc Pet for Diablo III:**

• Both items will be added to a player’s account beginning on December 16 and for the same platform they pre-purchased Diablo IV for. No action is needed on your part.

Amalgam of Rage Mount for World of Warcraft:**

• Players who pre-purchased Diablo IV for Battle.net will receive this mount starting on December 9.
  • For players who pre-purchased Diablo IV digitally for Xbox or PlayStation, they will receive this mount once Diablo IV launches on June 6, 2023.

Umber Winged Darkness Cosmetic Set for Diablo Immortal:**

• Players who pre-purchased Diablo IV for Battle.net will receive this Cosmetic Set starting on December 14.
  • For players who pre-purchased Diablo IV digitally for Xbox or PlayStation, they will receive this Cosmetic Set once Diablo IV launches on June 6, 2023.
  • To redeem this Cosmetic Set, players will need to log in to Diablo Immortal, navigate to the Event tab, and claim their cosmetic there.

thanks for the info! had no idea there was a blog.

1 Like

I only made the call to pre-order on 21 April (and sadly missing out on both beta sess!!) and I’ve logged into DI but can’t seem to find the " Umber Winged Darkness" nor the Cosmetic Set under Events :frowning:

Did I miss it already?