D3 unexplainable hard crash - occurring recently

D3 crashing to desktop for no discernible reason.
It has done this for around 5 times in succession.
Error report code it threw at me was: 5E290811-AE50-43C0-988A-F32075001A7D

It has been running fine these last few days without any form of crash until now. Is this a server-side issue or something else that is causing an unexpected desync resulting in a hard crash?

Resetting my network and game settings does not help. I am running in window mode, but still the issue persists. I have never had such a frustrating experience since these past 2 hours or so.

New error report it gave me:
F4F048E3-223F-4280-9543-9674C6094613

This is super frustrating.
There are NO error logs caught by windows for this problem so I have no idea where to begin digging to see what the reason for this can be.

Edit 25/03/2023 10:16AM: crash occurred again. No error report given.
Nothing in system log either.
Error report given now: ID 21D6766A-B988-48C2-A2EE-A703B41BA4ED

This error is making the game totally unplayable now.

I looked up the crash reports from the IDs you provided and they are all Access Violation Crashes. This means something on the system is likely interfering with the launch of the game. This could be out of date Windows, drivers (GPU, Audio, Network, Motherboard) corruption of the game client/settings or interference from some other program on the system. The following may help.

Update Windows, Manually check for updates, install, restart, recheck. Repeat until it says no more updates available.

Update Drivers, Preferably from the maker of each component, or if necessary from the system builder (prebuilt systems only)

Let’s reset the in game user options:

1. Click the blue bnet icon on the bnet app.
  2. Choose settings, then game settings.
  3. Click the reset in game user options button under the correct game listing.
  4. Confirm the changes and close the window.

We will want to run the repair tool on the game client: Blizzard Support - Repairing Battle.net Games

Try running your system in selective startup mode: https://battle.net/support/article/200483

Create a new administrator account: Blizzard Support - Creating a New Administrator Account

Once the account is created, shut down the computer, wait 60 seconds, restart, log into the new profile and try the app/client.

If that doesn’t work then we will need more system information than can be shared here. Submit a ticket if it comes to this point. Click your name at the top right, click support, then click contact support. Make sure to include the system files it requests.