D3 Season 28, Seasonal Quest doesnt show

Hello, i’ve been playing since the new season starts when i noticed that Season Missions aren’t loaded. Like the picture that i’ve attached in this thread.
i already close the game, start over again, repair the client and it doesnt fix.
I would love to know any tip to solve this.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Have you created a seasonal toon? Your profile shows 2 seasonal DH’s, but are those left over from s27? Shows they have over 2k paragon, fully decked out in ancients with 125 Caldesan’s augments, etc… I know sometimes the profiles can take a while to update.

Yes i did, i made a Nigromancer, which is lvl 70 already with 39 paragon.

Curious, it isn’t showing in your profile, but again, those can sometimes take a bit to update. Shows a lvl 70 Necro, but not showing as seasonal.

What about my new Demon hunter? i just hit 70

@Nefertiti & Deathwish:

The web profiles aren’t showing correctly Season 28 heroes yet… they’re being shown as non-seasonal. Here’s my seasonal hero on Europe:

Season 27 heroes are still being showed as seasonal :frowning: – if they still exist. They don’t in my case… because I deleted them earlier on Friday.

Shows 2 seasonal DH’s, Palaa and Nanao, but it shows them as having 2,275 paragon points, fully decked out- doesn’t seem like they just hit lvl 70. Shows another DH w/o seasonal icon at lvl 70 and another at lvl 17 w/o seasonal icon.

Yeah, profiles are acting goofy, so no way to know if OP actually has a seasonal toon yet. That’s only reason I can think that seasonal quests aren’t showing up for him. My profile doesn’t show my seasonal Necro as such, but her seasonal quest log is appearing.

Profile shows me with seasonal DH and I didn’t play season 27, haven’t played in about 6 months, actually.

1 Like

ok - so it’s worst than I expected then… not much we can do I suppose, but wait.

Hopefully, the web crew can fix this up quickly.

Same here. I def created a seasonal character. I just unlocked the first seal on the altar, so don’t tell me I didn’t create a seasonal char, please. I’ve tried with two different characters - Season journey is empty: i.imgur com/7RclCzC.png

I finished the season journey, but didn’t get credit for “in for the kill” . I have done it 5 times and it doesn’t mark completed…please help.

I finished the season journey, but didn’t get credit for “in for the kill” . I have done it 5 times and it doesn’t mark completed…please help.

Deathwish, I don’t see an image no a link to one. Might be helpful to see one.

Things to check. Make sure you are logging into the correct region; the launcher will sometimes auto place you in the wrong one. Also, make sure you actually checked the box with the little green leaf for seasonal at character creation.

Good luck.

Oh wow, guess what, it’s a known issue: Season Journey and Achievement Bug [Solution]

Yes, after deleting cache season journey is back!

Hello, yeah i make sure about that, forums doesnt make me put a link thats why it cant be seen by all of you.
i already fix the problem with the link mentioned before.

Thanks you all for your time and help.

1 Like