D3 on Xbox Series X

It was the first game I loaded up. It runs flawlessly on the Series X. Load times are phenomenal.

I use two two accounts, one for mule storage and one for playing. Couch co-op also works perfectly.

2 Likes

I have yet to play, did you notice any lighting effects that were enhanced?

Now for the PS5.

If you just have the normal PS4 or PS4 Pro, it’s an upgrade in terms of loading speed. If you happen to have a PS4 Pro equipped an SSD, there’s negligible difference.

For loading speeds yes but what about game engine performance? Has that had any improvement?

Still looking for a blue goblin. And I’ve never really cleared above GR100, and that’s where things start to go wrong, at least on the PC.

I’m not a professional hardware reviewer, so I don’t have the tools nor knowledge of how to measure framerate, frame times, resolution, etc. So far, I haven’t noticed any differences. Other games have had improvements, but this is a Diablo forum, so that’s all we should care about!

1 Like

It’s sad, but game runs in 1080p, not 4K on Series X :frowning:

5 Likes

imgur com/GxaLAJ8 Definitely it’s not 4K, even one x version has higher resolution than this.

2 Likes

Truthfully, it looks about the same to me…but I had been playing on an Xbox One X Pro and I used an SSD for game storage. The biggest difference I see is in load times.

Diablo 3 runs 4k on Xbox One X and only 1080p on Xbox Series X.

This really needs to be fixed.

2 Likes

I purchased the xbox version the other day and played it on series x. The resolution does indeed look a bit low.
Loading was surprisingly fast and the game in general was much more comfortable, so I hope that a patch for the resolution fix will be available as soon as possible!

Please address the lack of 4k on Xbox Series X. Otherwise, fantastic functionality.

3 Likes

It’s so frustrating. I invested in a new 55inch 4k tv and a series x and diablo looked better better on my ps4 on a 42inch 1080p TV. Blizzard really need to patch this, I’ve basically bought the game for no reason.

One more reason I’d never buy an Xbox

You do rralize that the problem isnt with the xbox series x? Its the game.

You’ll never get me to admit that, I won’t die on the hill of politics, or worldly events. But it’s PS fo life lol

1 Like