D3 on xbox 360 seem compared to xboxone

How come the game is so limited on the 360? ie no options for season, no option for greater rifts or cube and it only goes up to tormet 6 ?

Is there an update I’m missing?

Sounds like its just the original D3 without the Reaper of Souls expansion.

Thanks but its ROS as I’ve killed Maltheal just no cube, and no higher than torment 6 -.- and no seasons blah.

Cool, definitely ROS then. You need to have your character leveled 70 to run greater rifts, and I think to go above T6 too. Cube you have to unlock through the event at Ruins of Sescheron in Act III.

And you may have to complete the game once in campaign mode (if you haven’t already) to do any of these things - been so long since I did it, but I know that’s how it was with D3 vanilla.

@sixx do not listen to the above poster. He is not paying attention that you are referring to X360. When RoS came out on ps360, blizzard has stated there would be limited support for the game on those systems.

Therefore, the cube among other items came way way later than when the game had its support ended on ps360

The 360 version (just like the PS3 version) is limited to patch 2.0.6 so it’s very outdated. It does not even have greater rifts or anything else added since. The reason is obvious, the ancient system simply can not handle anything more.

1 Like