D3 needs more gold sink feature

I don’t have to imagine it.
I remember it from doing vanilla Inferno Act III / IV runs.

1 Like

gross, terrible game. I’m glad Malthael killed it.

I am surprised that you didn’t know about that. I guess you never play D3 classic?

And it is “fun”. :rofl:

of course i knew about that, except we did it smart. we farmed pots in leorics with gold find gear. Did you think i ws some kind of casual? hah I was speed running act 1 on the beta with my DH before you were even registered on these forums.

I am playing D3 Classic at the first day though, and I don’t think you are casual. I just thought you never play D3 at the launch judging from your post.

The Authentication service is currently experiencing a high
volume of traffic. Please try again later. (Error 37)

D3 beta was around 9 years ago now.
D3 was rated M for Mature in the USA, i.e. 16 and older.
So, you’re claiming to still be doing homework at age 25?

You’re hilarious.

2 Likes

this is the good ol’ usa home of the brave land of the free. Ratings are just a parental discretion. Diablo 3, mothers approve.

Okay, let’s look at it from another angle…

If you’re still getting homework presumably that means you’re still at school, i.e. no older than 18. So, you’re claiming you were beta testing D3 at age 9?

1 Like

He is becoming a bigger time waster than our previous favorites.

1 Like

I don’t care about starting “fresh”.
I do not care about the seasonal rewards (only the stash tabs were worthwhile).
I would prefer to start the season with my fully geared ns character because sometimes I like the seasonal theme.
So, yes, I get me a plvl and that weekly cache.
Gearing up is a chore and quite boring.

1 Like

I know about that. You cant salvage them though. Maybe tweak it so you can?

Nah enough gold sink, in my opinion.
You should be glad with that gold.
Because when you get much higer paragon, you can do much higher gr and level your gems further. You’ll be out of gold in no time then.

Salvaging a yellow item gets you 1 yellow mat. Buying a yellow item from the vendor and using it on the cube gets you 100 yellow mats (at the expense of the yellow item gold price and 100 white mats, which are typically more common since you get so many from salvaging a white item), so typically the point would be not to salvage them but to use the cube recipe he mentioned.

just know i’m downvote clicking your post in my mind

That’s fine.

I’m always downvoting (in my mind) things that would force others to play a certain way the author wants.

Like you wanting take away that weekly cache.
There is absolutely no way that this thing harms the way you wish to play.
You don’t want to use it? Fine, don’t use it. But don’t try to take it away from those who do want to use it.

How you wish play should not impact me and vice versa.
Would be fine to have a choice to start with nothing/rebirth or some geared lvl 70 char from ns.

You can choose your way, I can choose my way… :slight_smile:

Something tells me he is the kinda guy who goes ‘i would destroy you 1v1 with my alt’ and spams the pub lobby chat.

In topic: repairs and empowered GRifts already take a bajillion gold. If they added a new gold sink it has to be something as important to the endgame, but nothing of the already existing content comes to mind.

Perhaps an endless rift mode?

The problem with adding anything else that would be valid in the end-game that’s funded by gold (e.g. a Cube recipe for “Upgrade ancient to primal”) would be that the result would just be people running around endlessly in T16 rifts in gold-farming gear / builds to get the gold required.

1 Like

I find it hilarious that on that other thread of his that the best speedrunner in the game ( :roll_eyes:) and a player with 7 accounts can’t figure out PTR start time on his own…

3 Likes

I think Haedrig works too cheap and needs a raise, a substantial one. Not sure how to dictate what determines his cost for repairing/crafting items, perhaps based upon both the gear and the highest rift/greater rift completed?