D3 Necro Bone Armor not visible

Granted…not sure if I’ve used Bone Armor on my prior Necro D3 chars…but doing seasonal and the Necro set seemed interesting so trying that char…haven’t gotten set yet.

But, being used to D2, I know what Bone Armor should look like. There should at least be something visible. At the very least, how to know you need to recast it. Truthfully, it should have been like D2 that once cast, it protects until it is destroyed by damage. Then you notice and recast.

But, I cast and see absolutely nothing. I’m level 43 using Bone Armor/Ltd Immunity currently.

So, is this how it’s supposed to be, or is there a glitch. I did Google this first and saw a few things but nothing too helpful.

You won’t see any visual effect if you cast this stood in town, because it can’t hit any enemies, so you don’t gain any stacks. If you cast it in combat, and you hit mobs, there are visual effects…

Necromancer before Bone Armour is cast…

Necromancer after Bone Armour is cast…

Necromancer after Bone Armour is cast with Inarius set used…

Not a bug.

2 Likes

Well, like I said, I am only lvl 43…on way through season so don’t have that set yet…but I cast in field and I see a little image(I think)…but not swirling bones or anything, like D2 had.

Is this correct? Seems I see swirling in your 2nd and 3rd pics…not as visible as D2 was, but I do see something. I see hardly anything on mine.

Though seems like you may be playing PC version and I am PS3…maybe should’ve mentioned that.

As the 2nd image shows, the bone armor normally forms a bony shell on the character. It is very distinctive.

1 Like

This Bug Report Forum is for reporting D3 game bugs on a PC on the Live server.

You are not reporting a bug. You are making a suggestion to have Bone Armor work like it does in D2.

You should move this thread to the Console Discussion Forum.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread.
  2. Click the “Category” field to bring up a list of Forums.
  3. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  4. Save your edit.

This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.