D3 literally better than D4. IT'S A FACT

to be fair, you probably see the same thing in your morning cereal.

unlike some, i stick to my word.

Charge barb in D4 is much better than reakors is here. Case in point: Season started Tuesday. I didnt even play the first 3 days other than to get to lvl 50. Then they patched it friday; started playing & got to 100 Sunday, and just did a NM 100 Vault Dungeon, which is the pinnacle of content today. I think it took me 7 minutes. They don’t have timers or leaderboards so it’s hard to keep track. No way I could do that here, lol.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12g7WnwcPVL5j6tRjh7hd-Hi75V-D6nKZ/view

Would it, though? Whenever I see someone make those “I quit this company for ever ever and EVER ever” posts, I literally expect them to either be trolling, or pre-ordering the very next thing that company puts out.

To be ironic it has to be specifically contradictory to the expectation. At this point, if someone said “I’m done with Blizz forever” and then never posted / played again, EVER, that would be ironic to me. It would mean they actually did the thing, which is ENTIRELY unexpected.

1 Like

I still prefer D4 over D3 tbh. Even D4’s worse is better than D3’s best to me.

1 Like

I really like D4 also. I just run out of stuff to do. They got leaderboards here so always something cooking.

There’s also a few Browns fans too, but that doesnt make them a good team. D4 is like the Browns.

Personal preferences are a big part of what makes a game good or bad to different people. It’s an easy thing for partisans to overlook. You make a valid point. If we all liked the same game best there would only need to be one.

1 Like