D3 last season Ruined? Rakeor is NOT FUN

I have always played barbarian. From start to finish, my absolute fovarite, and as you can guess, the Wastes set is my favorite.
Why did the devs decide its ok to nerf us?
Raekors build is LAME AF to play. I tried it, and absolutely hate it.
Thisa is the last hoorah to D3, and they ruin it for me completely.
Its really sad when DH spin to win build is way better than Barb spin to win.
WTF were you tinking???
thanks for the last season of horse st for barbs.
wastes or bust is it. They legit ruined it for me.
idc what u have to0 say, raekor is BORING. and NOT FUN.
Please buff Wastes before D4 comes out… if they dont care, which they probably dont, then i dont care. glad i bought D4 with wow gold. f
k the devs for the stupid nerf.

Dude it has a pretty big seasonal buff now. Don’t ever expect class parity. Not gonna happen.

Raekor should have incorporated Weapon Throw. Problem solved.

If you havent tried, reakor with the fury on crit altar power is unreal. Basically you can charge 1 time, full full fury and unload. It’s much easier and less clunky. If you didn’t like it before, its much, much, smoother to play. Plus, FREE STONE GAUNTLETS! CC immune baby.

2 Likes

…and stop with the “last season” BS, it is NOT. It is the last season BEFORE D4.

Raekor benefits absurdly well from the S28 altar relative to all other barb builds

• resource on crit for faster stacking of max fury globe
  • huge toughness buffs against both trash and elites and guardians
  • CC immunity that also removes the self-slow from stone gauntlets
  • 10 minute (with gloves of worship) on follower empowered shrine for near full uptime of wrath of the berserker

The S28 altar essentially covers up all of raekor’s weaknesses, and makes it strengths even stronger.

1 Like

HOTA benefits a lot also. Free shoulder slot. Free boot slot. Less cooldown needed. Easier boss fights. Im up to 140 and it’s only my third grift, lol. No practice or anything.

Raekor, though not my fav build is not too bad if you give it more time. It’s harder to play than other sets and needs practice, sure. It’s crazy strong though. Took all my paragons and left only 1000, for my non-seasonal barb and did a GR130 pretty comfortably. You kinda need some augments and decent paragons to overcome the low toughness. 4 - piece set should have incorporated some damage reduction imo. I also hate the squirts necklace on Raekor. Travelers pledge, or a good hellfire works for me. I agree, however, that I would have one of the other sets being the strongest barb if it were up to me. I am going to aim for GR150 with raekor once I have all 13 ancients this season.