D3 cosmetics from D2R pre order not showing up

Just pre-ordered in PSN the D2R Prime Evil Upgrade edition but I don’t see in D3 the new cosmetics.
Do we get them only in September when D2R is released?

Yep…only time I’ve seen extras pop up for a Pre-order early is stuff outside the game…like theme or icons, etc…

People who preordered on the pc already have the d3 cosmetics, right?
Where are ours :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m not talking about the Barb transmog, but about the wings and the pet.
Those are already available on PC IMO (showcased by streamers like Bluddshed)

I know this topic is a couple weeks old. I’m just checking to see if the D3 pre-order items have been received in-game since this topic was posted. I pre-ordered a couple days ago on PSN but I don’t have the in-game cosmetics. Thanks!

Not yet, i`m expecting them to be available on the beta release date in august.
Edit: faster then this, beginning with season 24 we will have it

this has been solved. They will show up when the new patch comes out.

1 Like

I own a PS4 and Diablo 3 just got an update. I checked my game and all the cosmetics you get for preordering the Prime Evil Collection are there. Hope Xbox users have gotten the update for the cosmetics as well.

2 Likes

I’ve pre ordered D2 Prime Evil Edition a month ago on PS4. Yesterday upgraded the game with new patch 1.39 aka 2.7.1., got Arreats legacy, but dont have pet and wings. Where to look for them? In Cosmetics I dont have them.

If you’re using PS4, there are 3 choices:

1. D2 Resurrected $39.99
    That gives you the Arreat’s transmog.

2. Prime Evil Collection Upgrade $49.99 You need Eternal Collection downloaded.
    That gives you the Arreat’s transmog, Wings and Pet.

3. Prime Evil Collection $59.99
    That gives you Eternal Collection, Arreat’s transmog, Wings and Pet.

Are you sure you preordered the last choice and paid $59.99? Or if you already downloaded Eternal Collection you picked the second choice at $49.99?