D2:Res Funkopop?

looks pretty sick i might preorder 1
but damn man they couldve bundled the funkopop the d2res tshirt and the physical game

are we even going to get a physical copy at all?

1 Like

what D2:Res Funkopop?,

1 Like

Err link isn’t working. The Diablo account tweeted it. It’s at GameStop.

seems to be a US thing only :@

1 Like

Just oredered mine–cant wait for it! Looks pretty awesome!

Other countries don’t get these goodies, I was going to buy it the second I saw it, then it was like “Nah only US.” Got sad.

1 Like

just going to get a friend in the US 2 order me it ans ship it to me

i am not a funko collector i only have 1 boba fett figure a friend gave me but ill hang this one up on my wall

www-gamestop-com/toys-collectibles/funko/pop/products/pop-games-diablo-ii-resurrected-dark-wanderer-only-at-gamestop/11120505.html
Here is the link. Gotta say, I hate Funko Pops - they are for fake nerds who watched Big Bang Theory and think these are what real nerds collect. Give me a proper Neca action figure instead, like for Diablo III. Not worth 15$.

1 Like

Nope the way they do things now is digital download only, It’s cheaper and easier,More profit for them

Gotta say nope did nothing for the one thing that might have was the Genji Overwatch Sword but from what I could see thats just plastic and I’m not paying $200.00 for :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: plastic sword, Really not into the collectables anyway however I always was a sucker for sword that even looked looked like a Samarai Sword but plastic? No :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: way! [[https://www.blizzardgearstore.com/games/overwatch/genji-overwatch-ultimate-sword/o-65166808+t-65611301+p-9787050+z-7-2569020295?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r0c2:po-2](